OTF on de-commitment watch

Just now, EHoff99 said:

I 100% thought this was about Brown so good to know it's not one of our current guys. I would assume it's Trestin Castro, but maybe Hilson. Hopefully good news soon.

Could also be Tilmon. That probably would be my guess

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, TexasDeathStar said:

The entitlement of some folks when it comes to recruiting SMH. And talent evaluation for that matter, when prob less than 50% of subscribers probably didn’t even play any college sport. 

Less than 50% of subscribers didn't play a college sport?  Try less than 5%.  That being said, I didn't read people's posts as being entitled.  I assumed someone decommitting meant it could be good news for Texas simply because it was reported by a Texas moderator.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

We shall see what happens as to the when, but OTF is on de-commitment watch ... not a Texas commit. 

Thanks for the clarification. Can you also say if the person that is on de-commit watch has made an OV to Texas yet? 🤘