Aggies super pissed thread

29 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Some aggies get it but far too many fall in with their cultish group think. Where is any evidence that anything untoward happened? 
They act like they’ve never hired anyone away from another school. Will they level this same level of vitriol against their new baseball coach when he similarly bolts another program for aggy? Of course not. They’re too blinded by their hatred of Texas to recognize that hypocrisy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

Some aggies get it but far too many fall in with their cultish group think. Where is any evidence that anything untoward happened? 
They act like they’ve never hired anyone away from another school. Will they level this same level of vitriol against their new baseball coach when he similarly bolts another program for aggy? Of course not. They’re too blinded by their hatred of Texas to recognize that hypocrisy.

Wasn't their D coordinator openly recruiting for his new school while still coaching there after they fired Jimbo, and they still kept him on payroll?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, HookemTexas said:

Wasn't their D coordinator openly recruiting for his new school while still coaching there after they fired Jimbo, and they still kept him on payroll?

“That’s different because Syracuse isn’t in Texas and it’s football, baseball is different because of the…shut up, you’re the one who cheated and lied stop bringing up facts against me that weaken my case!!” 
-Trev Alberts’ official statement 

• Haha 2

On 6/26/2024 at 2:32 PM, Jordan91 said:

Respect the hell out of Olin for coming to the press conference and asking questions. Beyond that I have seen utter stupidity. Have no problem with fans, say what you want. I would too if it was the other way around. When I see so called mods/A&M sports reporter's asking for an NCAA investigation, I just want to say STFU. You didn’t have the inside information you thought you did. You didn’t know this has been trending for a while now. So you laughed it off for weeks. Told your fan base it wasn’t happening and they laughed and believed you. Apologize to your fan base and do better. 

Olin had the biggest red ass on texaggy radio the day after shcloss day.....before he sped off to ATX for the press conference from the radio show he was spewing some vile ish.

I think texags and their fanbase are mad at the wrong people, they should be looking inwards.  They were so sure that Texas was not going to be able to get Schloss and were gloating so much about it that when CDC pulled it off it made them look clueless and dumb.

They are embarrassed.  What happens when little kids get embarrassed?  They get mad and point the blame at others because they don't know how to process and rationalize like adults.

• Hook 'Em 3

15 minutes ago, HookemTexas said:

I think texags and their fanbase are mad at the wrong people, they should be looking inwards.  They were so sure that Texas was not going to be able to get Schloss and were gloating so much about it that when CDC pulled it off it made them look clueless and dumb.

They are embarrassed.  What happens when little kids get embarrassed?  They get mad and point the blame at others because they don't know how to process and rationalize like adults.

Amen!!

Breaking News:

Aggies to hire Tom Herman as baseball coach. 
“We needed a splash hire and this guy has the track record we’ve been looking for. He was shamed out of Austin for failing miserably and disgracing his family. That’s the kind of man we need here. A true redemption story. He’s a certified MENSA genius so we have no doubt he’ll be able to translate his offensive philosophy onto the diamond. Gig’em take that TU!!”

-Trev Alberts

Edited by Alex Butler

19 minutes ago, HookemTexas said:

I posted this on another site but it applies here too…

Bottom line is that aggy, as a collective fanbase, always plays the victim. It allows them to place blame for their shortcomings on others and they never really address those shortcomings. We've all known people like this. Nothing is ever their fault and they continually end up on the short end of the stick because they never work to improve their lot in life. This is aggy. Their coach was mean to a poor reporter and didn't admit that he was going to their arch-rival. He's a liar and they were victimized. By making the coach the big bad wolf they fail to look at themselves in the mirror and ask why would someone leave them for Texas and what can they do to make sure nothing like that happens again. The victim mentality is embedded in their collective fandom and it continually renders them ineffective. And I love it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NETexEx93 said:

Olin had the biggest red ass on texaggy radio the day after shcloss day.....before he sped off to ATX for the press conference from the radio show he was spewing some vile ish.

When schloss said welcome to Olin I laughed out loud.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/perhaps-duke-fans-can-offer-aggie-some-pointers-on-recovering-from-having-a-coach-stolen/113907583/

Link is to another site where, helpfully, someone laid down Mike Elko’s quotes about staying at Duke the day before leaving on a plane in the middle of the night. 

Every single Aggie I have spoken with has said the same thing. I wouldn’t be mad except he lied in that press conference. I called BS on them and brought up that every fan base gets mad if the coach leaves for a better job. Shloss could have sang the Aggie war hymn and then politely informed them he was taking his talents to Austin and the outrage would be exactly the same. If Lincoln Riley had explained point blank that he would rather get paid more to coach in an easier conference in beautiful climate OU would still hate his guts. It just stinks, take the L and move on.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/28/2024 at 6:43 PM, Realist Horn said:

Did the new hitting coach interview for the a&m job today? Aggy is saying he did. Talk about being desperate and short sighted trying to retain players. 

They just hired Earley as their next HC per Kendall Rogers.

On 6/26/2024 at 6:42 PM, Gerry Hamilton said:

Of course he did!!! He didn't want to win his first NC, and instantly send him on a trajectory to the College Baseball HOF

Nailed it! 

That’s the mom of the 2024 A&M LB signee correct? How the hell would she know a damn thing about the inner workings of Aggy baseball? If you asked her to find Olsen Field on a map, she couldn’t do it. If you asked her to name 5 players on the A&M roster I doubt she could do that either.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Alex Butler said:

IMG_5098.jpeg

Just sent this to my little brother who went to A&M but is the definition of a 2%er. I said this has to be a pledge punishment right?

His response: “It better be because if not that’s weirdo behavior”

• Haha 3

• Moderators

Boy oh boy … these guys sure didn’t like me calling TexAgs out for kissing Schloss’ ass for three years only to attempt to character assassinate him when he leaves for Texas

Its hilarious people can actually try and defend it

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Boy oh boy … these guys sure didn’t like me calling TexAgs out for kissing Schloss’ ass for three years only to attempt to character assassinate him when he leaves for Texas

He’s the best worst coach they’ve ever had. He was the reason the baseball program was excelling, but now they realize it was his hitting coach all along. His ass was kissed by the fan base but not the AD. See ya Trev! Another great victory for the fighting farmers. Trev may be worse than Patterson and that’s saying A LOT in my opinion lol! 

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, Horn95 said:

Just sent this to my little brother who went to A&M but is the definition of a 2%er. I said this has to be a pledge punishment right?

His response: “It better be because if not that’s weirdo behavior”

Just a bunch of hot doodz wearing cool dudz showing off their hot bodz for the cheer…I mean yell leaders…😂

25 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

More than that. Looch threw out the the "meet me at the Snook cemetery with no cameras" tough guy smack to you and Bobby. Haha!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

They offered to meet you and Bobby “and have a talk”.  Also got pretty personal about you.  Those guys act like middle schoolers.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jbf19 said:

They offered to meet you and Bobby “and have a talk”.  Also got pretty personal about you.  Those guys act like middle schoolers.  

When you can’t win the argument resort to violence or the threat of. Big group of winners over there smh