Game Tickets

1 hour ago, Hunter Bradford said:

Holy crap. I'm sorry you have to give them away, and I totally get why the price is what it is, but 2600..sheeesh.

Search comparable tickets for same 20 yard-line lower level section 30 on Stubhub. There is significant OTF discount with $2600; over $1000 in discount. 

On 8/18/2024 at 11:12 AM, Migas & Fajitas said:

It is with great sadness that I announce having to sell our 4 tickets to the Georgia game. I very much wanted to attend this game. October weddings are stupid. Sec 30, Row 50. Lower level, 20 yard-line. Cushioned seats and seatbacks. Includes parking pass. $2600. DM me if interested. 

EDIT : Sold

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Derek Handler said:

TX-OU tickets alot cheaper on the OU side.   Thinking about buying then trying to find OU fans to switch seats with me at game.  

I noticed that too. Most of my partners are OU grads - they are not as eager to go. If they would have showed better against Tennessee, this ticket would be impossible. I am not sure I want to spend more than $500 and have to sit next to OU fans. Probably save my funds for a hopeful playoff appearance. 

• Hook 'Em 2