Aggie Tears Thread

16 hours ago, goattalk100 said:

I will say it’s pretty interesting how OU & A&M both have defensive coaches, while we have an offensive coach. If both of those programs turn into Iowa or even resemble it, then it’s going to be rough for those fans, especially when we’ve got it rolling.

In an age of offensive football... 

4 hours ago, Burt Reynolds Jr said:

I guess time will tell. If he comes back to the field quickly, rumors weren’t true. If he’s out for a while, more likely they were based in reality. 

I know two people with direct ties to the staff. One was a former walk on and scout for the aggies. They both stated that he is on the bench for outside issues.  Suffice it to say he would be really excited to play in the snoop dogg Arizona Bowl. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, NancyS said:

My poor Aggie fan mother has given up on A&M. She said,"I can't handle wait until next year one more year." She'll be watching and pulling for Texas Saturday. Bless her heart. 

Wow go mama! Sorry she’s had the unfortunate experience of being an Aggie fan all these years. But glad she’s found her way to the winning side! 🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, goattalk100 said:

And then I hope my dad comes back after 30 years and tells me he loves me and that he didn’t mean to leave he was really a spy and he had to go to save me and my mom 

And then my dog Sparky comes back from the farm they sent him to recover at when he got run over by a bus when I was 8 

And then I win the Masters by 53 strokes and they change the green jacket to maroon just because of me 

That would be the dream scenario…

aggie dreams 💤🙄

Edited by HookEm
  • Haha 2