Hurricane Helene

2 hours ago, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Don’t know how many of y’all are in the path of this thing but stay safe! My house is in the direct line as of 11:00 am (ET)

Bummer.  Whenever I have seen a hurricane or a torrential downpour coming in my direction (I live in Houston), there has always been a feeling of helplessness.  It's like a car accident you see coming 3 days in advance and there's nothing you can really do about it.

Stay safe and Good Luck.

• Hook 'Em 1

Havana got hammered  w those wind 50 -60 windbands per friends messaging….im not on my boat , its anchored out ……. Ive personally been on 65mph winds …with those anchors.  They will hold… lets hope all others hold God willing !   Not in cuba  … but what happens there is the measuring stick for whsts comin

Edited by Joe Naural

My cat survived… skiff survived

.. several boats moved… one sank……. Thank you Jesus… still under the gun 40 mph sustained winds at sand key, gusts are more.  Sometimes u go with the most dangerous … perhaps wanted ….tested person in charge of things u dearly love!  God bless those … one cant do it alone…. Amen!

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Texas84 said:

The eye went east of Macon so we're good. Counties to the east, not so much. Just worried about trees tipping over and taking out power lines.

Couple downed trees here but no power lines that I’ve seen or heard. Lights flickered throughout the night but never lost power . Wind is still pretty strong. Atlanta is probably gonna get the majority of the floods.

• Hook 'Em 2