OU Meltdown!!

7 hours ago, Rocky P said:

I actually really like RJ Young and his podcast but this meltdown following the game is epic!  Always love bathing in a sea of OU tears

He tried to clean up his image to take his podcast national but he just couldn't hide the gooner in him just like Skip.  ou SUCKS! 😂🤘🏽🤣

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Neil Leininger said:

Someone else talking crap about Anthony Hill. I would think after what he's done so far in two games against you, you might shut up.

19 tackles, 5 TFL, and 3 sacks.

He can say whatever he wants.  He’s earned it and backs it up.

“End of story we gave it to them. In my mind they didn’t earn what they got after that interception” is the same guy who did this and completely whiffed on TWO touchdown runs 😂😂🤣🤣

Edited by NothinButDaHorns34

1 minute ago, Jonas Peterson said:

I find RJ Young extremely difficult to watch/listen to, he waffles on about absolutely nothing before getting to any point. Way too in love with the sound of his own voice.

And his smacking 

22 hours ago, graemakin said:

He tried to clean up his image to take his podcast national but he just couldn't hide the gooner in him just like Skip.  ou SUCKS! 😂🤘🏽🤣

I can’t stand RJ. I don’t know why anyone would listen to this joker

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

“End of story we gave it to them. In my mind they didn’t earn what they got after that interception” is the same guy who did this and completely whiffed on TWO touchdown runs 😂😂🤣🤣

BV was looking at him pretty dumbfounded. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Hook 'Em 1

It would have been different if the criminals had at least acknowledged they weren't likely to win before the game. "No, we won last year. Ergo, we win again!" Now their entire fan base is saying all is lost and maybe they can do something next year. They should have been admitting this last December when the entire offense transferred so Arnold could take over. Dumbest nonsense I'd ever seen in my life. Love it. Criminal interlopers are looking at the 90s all over again.

Edited by harveycmd
correction