Jump to content

AndyL

Supporters
  • Posts

    46
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AndyL

  1. Two games in and my biggest disappointment is lack of usage of Masunas as a receiver. No catches yet. I’m assuming he’s not gonna be the catching TE we thought he might be. I was expecting him to log 30-40 catches this year. Instead it looks more like TE by committee approach.
  2. I truly believe we will win this game. I couldn’t say that about the last two. Arch looked really good last week, our WRs are awesome, line looks really good, and we have shown we can bottle J.Smith up. Well, actually, PK did that - so maybe I should be very concerned about Smith here. But our team is so much better and it’s at home, at night….OSU lost a ton. 34-24 texas
  3. This doesn’t sound like the path to playing next weekend if he’s just starting to jog this week.
  4. Can Enos Kanter play for our women’s bball team is the big question?
  5. I think those UGA players need as many reminders as possible about driving safety.
  6. Pay wall - can you cut and paste list?
  7. That graphic makes me sad. Not one of our guys homegrown.
  8. I have gone from ‘I love kiffen, he’s a National treasure’ to ‘I hate kiffen he’s the most unloyal, selfish, narcissistic coach there is’
  9. Now these kids have wads of cash and can buy the incumbent out.
  10. The players that would definitely not play- Anthony Hill, Malik Muhammad, maybe Ethan Burke?
  11. That’s nuts on Brendan Thompson - dude hasn’t played a game for them yet.
  12. Blake you mean #13 not #11 or am I missing something?
  13. I stayed up to watch and it was glorious.
  14. The next great Longhorn movie - great read thanks for posting!
  15. I thought he was great - we played bad, again
  16. Blake, would NIL be a huge recruiting tool for these type of players? Curious, what does NIL look like for avg starter on football vs baseball? Is it 10-1?
  17. Prayers for Colt, Blake and family. Praying for Gods healing hands to be all over Colt and for you all to have strength, courage, and peace during this time.
  18. Bragger!
  19. He’s a quitter- don’t want. Averaging 16 snaps a game this year and probably an injury away from 30+ and it’s a long season. I hope he makes less money next year than he did at Bama
  20. Love it! We are going to smoke them no matter who is at QB.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.