Jump to content

thatdude2

Supporters
  • Posts

    2284
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thatdude2

  1. Aggy Hamilton Duck Joe Now Mateer Boy Vogel 💔
  2. What does the only jersey with the helmet off mean??????????
  3. How can they be signed right now?
  4. None of the deals that bind the athlete to the school have been signed yet. Think of the committed as the early rounds of negotiations.
  5. Reggie Freeman, TJ Ford, KD, Tre Johnson
  6. Probably feels that Texas has disrespected him
  7. Never heard of him either, but I don’t follow Clemson.
  8. About to be a back to back all American
  9. Did he switch to number 1?
  10. I might be biased, but if Trey Owens were there, he would be the second best 🤘🏾
  11. Whoa, there a BEASTS, he and the staff are not mentioning than
  12. From mocked to mockery if he doesn’t live up to expectations
  13. She pulling a Kevin Durant (circa Golden State) I love it. Rockets about to 3 peat.
  14. One of the comments said future lockdown corner for Georgia. 🤷🏾‍♂️
  15. Just beat OU Sherrone…I’ll wear my Big Ten shirt…
  16. Yep, that’s the “Don’t embarrass me this year” Unc talk.
  17. Rated ahead of Arch by ESPN…he don’t get an invite
  18. I made it to Louisiana last night
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.