Jump to content

TexasMDcoach

Supporters
  • Posts

    820
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TexasMDcoach

  1. “Texas block is just relentless “
  2. Another issue I suspect is the oblique injury rehab and risk of re-injury on maximal throws which may have factored into the play calling decision. We are really fortunate to have him back this soon and betting they are still limiting his maximal throws. If he comes out of this week with no issues then he likely goes back to his full arsenal. I have no inside knowledge, but that is what I would do if managing his injury.
  3. Blue will be fine. He got demoted for the fumbles but best ball is ahead of him . We need him as a one two punch to reach our potential.
  4. Play the " I have covid" card which I hear works very well in New York.
  5. 45.5 to 13 Texas
  6. Bingo. We are at the put up or shut up point. Still much to prove.
  7. That’s brilliant. Miss Mike Leach.
  8. Texas at Florida 3-0. They trailed by as much as 7 or 8 late in the first set and rallied to take the set. Our girls had another gear displayed that Florida could not match. https://texaslonghorns.com/news/2024/10/6/no-7-volleyball-sweeps-no-18-florida.aspx
  9. You clearly missed my point. I said OUs looks harder. The true judge of schedules will be more clear at the end of the season.
  10. OU schedule: Tennessee Auburn (bottom dweller) Texas South Carolina Ole Miss Missouri Alabama LSU vs Texas schedule: Mississippi St Oklahoma Georgia Vanderbilt Florida Arkansas Kentucky Texas A&M OU schedule looks harder, but ..... Is Kentucky better than Missouri? Is Tennessee at Norman better than Texas A&M at College Station Is Vandy better than Auburn this year Georgia vs Alabama toss up Arkansas vs LSU this year? Easier to judge this at the end of the season for sure.
  11. This team will get better as the season progresses. Been a while since we have been so inconsistent.
  12. 49-13 good guys.
  13. fyi Having the same issue. Says it does not ship to my shipping address. I will try again in a few days
  14. It’s likely going to be two freshmen QBs battling it out in the cotton bowl this year.
  15. If you know that so do our coaches. We will be well prepared.
  16. I couldn’t get the game on direct TV but got it on ESPN Ap
  17. This team isn’t “those” Texas teams.
  18. Yep. Not sure the rationale behind this. I do not see the upside here.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.