Jump to content

jhookem91

Supporters
  • Posts

    250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jhookem91

  1. I think Bussey and some of their other WRs could hit the portal after the disaster in Collie Station this year.
  2. I’m still a fan of 16, but I see your points. On the home games, the top 8 seeds should have a bye in round 1, correct? If so, those seeds would have home games in the round of 16. Would the quarters also be on home fields instead of the current format (4 of the former NY6 bowl games)?
  3. I’m still a fan of 16, but I see your points. On the home games, the top 8 seeds should have a bye in round 1, correct? If so, those seeds would have home games in the round of 16. Would the quarters also be on home fields instead of the current format (4 of the former NY6 bowl games)?
  4. I’m still a fan of 16, but I see your points. On the home games, the top 8 seeds should have a bye in round 1, correct? If so, those seeds would have home games in the round of 16. Would the quarters also be on home fields instead of the current format (4 of the former NY6 bowl games)?
  5. Exactly. Continuing to call long developing pass plays vs the blitz is mind numbing.
  6. Really like his tape. Explosive player.
  7. The play calling made absolutely so sense unless you look at it like a scrimmage. Sark could have run the ball and RPO’d them to death all day. Instead, he had things he wanted to work on with long developing plays. He knew with his D he was going to win regardless. The problem is when you are playing against a very well coached (even if completely outmanned) team, they are not going to play along. Once he got the offense and Arch completely frustrated, he just ran the ball which he could have done at will all game. Sark does this stuff vs lesser opponents, and Arch looks like hell as a result. I expect a bounce back next week, especially now that the rat poison is gone after that offensive stink bomb. Maybe Sark is a chess master (for eliminating the rat poison before SEC play), maybe he is over confident. Maybe both.
  8. Very impressive. If Cosmi keeps playing like this, he'll earn his first Pro Bowl selection (even though he probably deserved it in 2024 as well) and another, more lucrative contract extension.
  9. I agree with Kirk Bohls. I can't believe I just wrote that.
  10. I’m in favor of a 16 team playoff as well. If you have 8-4 teams making the playoffs, the value of the regular season will decline significantly. The intrigue of the regular season is one of the things that makes college football great. Smh.
  11. It’s a little surprising that Devin is 2nd team and Jordan is 3rd team, but Jordan is new to playing G and the depth at T is better than expected with Cojoe and Newman playing so well. Devin is obviously playing well, and I always liked the way he moved in HS on his highlight tape as not only an OL but also as a DT and a blocking back.
  12. With all due respect to X-man, Colin is my pick.
  13. Looks like they are getting their best 5 on the field with Fodje playing center after their starter was injured. He and Newman formed one hell of a tackle duo at Bridgeland.
  14. Why does Parker have an OR by his name? I thought he was going there to be the man (and a bigger NIL check).😄 I know - petty and childish, but someone had to say it.
  15. Is Mack still at nickel and Cunningham still at SS? I thought I read somewhere that Mack had moved to CB and Cunningham had moved to nickel, but one or both of those could be off.
  16. ESPN is indicating that Mullens will likely get cut, so QE will have a good shot at being QB2. This is a good spot for him with Cohen as his new coach.
  17. Great article, Jeff - as always. The comment about not noticing who was at LT for 2-3 days this week was high praise for Cojoe. He has really developed over the course of the last couple of years. There is a night and day difference when you compare him now to what he looked like in the spring game in 2024 when Vasek got the better of him repeatedly.
  18. Not invited to the combine either. Great performance.
  19. Siani was an outstanding LT at Wake. I’ll be surprised if he does not move to LT while Goosby is out. I think the real question is what RG/RT combo is best. I hope they keep Baker at RG and would like to see Newman at RT, but I’m not sure which combo is best. We’ll see.
  20. If the team could only afford 2 out of Jackson, Sherrard and James, the staff made the right choices. It's too bad, as James is a good player, but they can't pay everyone top dollar as Sark has said previously. Once again, another early commit winds up decommitting. Most of the decommits during the Sark era have been early commits.
  21. Happy b-day, CJ! Safe travels.
  22. Yep - and Grady Emerson (consensus top 2 player in next month's draft) would also be a Longhorn.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.