Jump to content

Robert Eberhardt

Supporters
  • Posts

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Robert Eberhardt

  1. I went to a donor practice today - a few observations: 1) David Punch appears to have much more range than I thought he had - he had a great looking shot and was hitting 3’s/long jumpers. I complemented him on his shot afterward and he was very appreciative, saying how hard he has been working on it. 2) It definitely sucks losing Lewis for a while, but Goosby getting more minutes/experience may be a blessing come March. He is awesome. 3) The length/athleticism is still mind boggling after having to sit through a season a couple years ago where Shedrick was the only big body on the court. It seems like we have so much versatility in the way we will be able to play, particularly when Lewis comes back. 4) it is really awesome watching Sean Miller teach. He lives and breathes basketball, and we got to watch him teach in very specific end of game scenarios that I thought was super cool to watch. Aside from being talented, this seems to be a great group of guys - they stuck around signing stuff/chatting with fans for a while after practice was over and couldn’t have been nicer. Same with Coach - I ran into him in downtown Knoxville before the game this past weekend and told him how excited I was for the season.
  2. I attended…seeing the team in person was really an eye opener on how much size this team has. Can’t wait for the season to start!
  3. This is a parody account ... 🤦‍♂️
  4. It is crazy that the face value of this game was $175....only mild inflation over the last 20 years. 🤣
  5. I’m not crying, you’re crying
  6. I was also in the opposite end zone. Best night ever.
  7. I got diagnosed with (testicular) cancer about a month ago - have a good prognosis but am starting my first chemo round next week. I seem to have caught it relatively early/had surgery right away, but it was still scary as hell to have heard that news... Cancer doesn't discriminate (i had no major health problems in my life before this), so use this as a way to scare you into going to the doctor for regular checkups if not for anything else.
  8. This is such an insult to season ticket holders. What poor value for what we pay.
  9. Yes and yes - if metrics matter, we are in - we are head and shoulders above all the other bubble teams with quad one wins. However, I hope this is a lesson for future nonconference scheduling - that slate was an embarrassment (and a complete ripoff) for paying season ticket holders and the team. If we talk about marquee scheduling for football, hold the basketball team to the same standard.
  10. Barnes is my personal favorite coach at Texas (my senior year was the 2002-03 FF year) - there were some great basketball years, and he was always so good to the students - personally handing out pizzas to students in line before games and such - the O-Zone was a fun thing to be a part of. That being said, two things can be true - 1) He was a great coach, and 2) It was best for both parties to move on. For reasons that others have stated, it was time for both to make a change. I've continued to root for him to have success at Tennessee.
  11. I have oceanfront property in Kansas to sell to anybody who believes this stupid clickbait.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.