Jump to content

Austalgia

Supporters
  • Posts

    1286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Austalgia

  1. Someone ate deep fried habernero, hence experiencing ring of fire several hours later .
  2. I played football for him one year at Southwest Texas before I transferred . He was a good motivator . RIP
  3. I remember on some interview in college Taaffe spoke about his goals along the way to win a state championship, earn a scholardhip, and get to the NFL . At the time he had reached 2 of those goals, now he has achieved them ALL. I didn’t know for sure in the interview if he would be able make to the NFL or not, but what mattered is what he thought, not any limits anyone else put on him . Good for you, Taaffe! !
  4. Who are the projected starters next season for women’s basketball? I know we lost some players, but have some talented young talent coming as well.
  5. Will be better than 12. Teams wont be as scared of 3 loss season and will schedule OOC big dogs again 1st week. That was going to go away pretty soon in current system.
  6. Not Hank, but it takes 5 years for a right end to learn Sarks offense, so probably not.
  7. It’s not the kids fault if he wants to go to a school that can get him the ball. We haven’t shown the ability to showcase a receiver like this’s talent. Hopefully it will get better, but so far Sark has played with his food too much on offense.
  8. Does it still include socialistic sharing of media rights?
  9. The aggies think their 1st 3 games are non conference no matter who the opponent . They are that ignorant
  10. These announcers for Tech/ Houston game are horrible. Can’t Cody Campbell buy some new ones?
  11. Ok, if Sark is the play caller we’ve heard, it’s mono y mono now. He should be able to win it.
  12. What can’t we hurry to the line and run a play without sark looking at his sheet for a minute
  13. They are moving Smith all over the field and innovating, we are throwing the same predictable screen on the first play we put on film 5 times last year.
  14. Not time to celebrate Simmons . Just get back in the huddle . You’re losing
  15. It’s 9:24 AM. And Baker Mayfield and OU still….
  16. 12 no good. 16 my preference, but ok with 24. Big opening weekend games will come back, maybe even increase. Teams won’t be so after if that once loss in non conference and out of playoffs. Good with deleting conference championship games .
  17. No, you don’t “got it.” Not perfection, just some push from our Oline (that happens to be the biggest in college football). Most everything else was good . We’ll see next week. Hope I’m wrong. The people that didn’t “watch” the game, just look at the score. I’m glad we did what we were supposed to do, blowout an inferior opponent, I’m still concerned some of the things that I saw won’t translate to more talented opponents. Both can be true at the same time. I’m sure the coaches have some criticisms also.
  18. I saw one on one lineman on lineman getting no push. Blocking 3-4 people each would be 5x3=15, or 5x4=20, I didn’t see them load the box to that extent, ever. If you get a good push and combo block and release to linebackers against inferior opponents you should not get stopped behind or on lineman getting of scrimmage .
  19. We will be fine with Smothers . He made some people miss, but Oline got man handled by supposedly inferior athletes. I don’t care what we were running. Actually, that’s not true, we can scheme and maybe do better, but we shouldn’t have to, should we?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.