Jump to content

CutaneousHorn

Supporters
  • Posts

    74
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CutaneousHorn

  1. Well done:
      • 1
      • Hook 'Em
  2. I still love UT and will always support it. But some soul searching needs to be done from CDC on down.
  3. I say let them out of the contract if they pay the liquidated damages.
  4. They used the Portal and got a significant addition today.
  5. I wonder if Flo will be featured in Bulldog promotional material.
  6. I can’t imagine the OTF mods are happy with posters telling other posters to “Go Back To IT!”
  7. Why is the president of the Yankees involved?
  8. I hope not, but you never know what a person may find interesting/attractive.
  9. So what’s the backstory? Is this going to be another one of those things that can’t be disclosed, like the women’s basketball departures?
  10. So it’s confirmed that Z left because of Earlywine?
  11. This seems depressingly similar to Women’s Basketball.
  12. UCLA was a VERY good team. It’s not like losing to them was a huge upset.
  13. Not a surprise: Winners and losers
  14. Still wondering what the Situation That Can’t Be Discussed is.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.