Jump to content

CHorn427

Supporters
  • Posts

    1051
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHorn427

  1. Thanks! But yeah, gonna have to refrain personally. I just really don’t enjoy unintelligent mean spirited humor at other people’s expense. Especially in response to a good news FWIW post. It’s unavoidable and it’s foolish of me to subject myself to it. I’ll just stick to reading the mods posts! 🤷‍♂️
  2. I’m sorry, honestly. I regret making this post. I don’t enjoy interacting with some of the types that have responded and won’t do it again. Again, to each their own.
  3. Yeah, they’re wrong sometimes. He also came out and spoke out against a Rivals prediction. Again, not trying to do anything except a light hearted post about a recruit I’m excited about. Ok with you?
  4. Pretty sure it is him, but idk. 🤷‍♂️ A lighthearted message. Not trying to put in a fong bomb or anything. Sorry to ruin your day.
  5. And if it isn’t LWC, then it’s an athletic looking HS kid that I’d want to be interested in the Horns anyway! 😂 Quizz does a bunch of camps for up and comers. LWC frequently goes to the camps and trains with Quizz
  6. As I mentioned in a previous post, went to school with his cousin JacQuizz Rodgers and social media friends with him. Saw a pic on Quizz’s story of him standing by who I believe is LWC wearing a Longhorn Tee. Posted yesterday. May or may not be him. Looks like him to me. Took a screenshot but not gonna post it here out of respect of privacy for their family. I’ll post it if he winds up committing, because it’s a cool pic of the two Rosenberg legends standing together (if it is indeed LWC). Only reason I feel comfortable sharing this speculation is because Quizz is friends or friends of friends with pretty much everyone in Rosenberg and posted this publicly 🤷‍♂️ just a FWIW post to generate some cautious optimism
  7. Went to school with his cousins JacQuizz and James Rodgers. Landon is more dominant than them- bigger and faster. But believe it or not, Quizz and James were more fun to watch in HS. Part of it is just that Landon is so dominant that it is almost boring to watch. Landon just burns and trucks dudes. Quizz had moves. Dude was like watching Barry Sanders but at the HS level. Broke the Texas state TD record his senior year I believe at 136. Pretty much single handedly willed us to a state title victory over RG3 lead copperas Cove his senior year. People had us pegged to lose to Dickinson in round one. In that game, Quizz had a passing TD, receiving TD, punt return TD and two rushing TDs and we beat Dickinson 35-7. For the state championship game, our starting safety got injured on a key interception vs New Braunfels in the state semifinal, so Quizz played both ways in the championship game. James was great as well, but played safety and slot receiver. The game I remember most from him was vs El Campo his jr year. We were down 14-0 and El Campo was moving. All of the sudden James comes out of a standing pile having stripped the ball carrier and returned it for a TD. Basically the very next play or a few plays later he did the exact same thing and tied the game up 14-14. Those guys in that family have WILLPOWER!
  8. Sounds like everyone’s getting the runs in Lubbock
  9. Campbell is the hostage taker behind the camera
  10. "How would I approach this situation with my own son?" Well if you approached it by telling your son he doesn't have to take responsibility for your actions like you're approaching it for Sorsby, you would be a bad father raising an unaccountable son. Ball's in your court.
  11. 1) Texas Tech didn't fund the lawsuit? Did Texas Tech pay Sorsby millions in Texas Tech Cafeteria dine in credits or USD? 2) There actually is an absolutely perfect solution: Sorsby doesn't play another down of college football. The only ones that don't think so are those with rooting interests in Texas Tech.
  12. Source of bets: 100% people related to Sorsby
  13. Pavia didn’t do anything vs Texas until the depleted defense started playing soft coverage late
  14. For the love of God, win UConn
  15. Go back to wrestling and stop getting kids hurt for your gimmicky ideas
  16. I feel like, even though I don’t know what the punishment for this is, it should probably be more severe than whatever it is for the sake of keeping a clear psychopath off the streets.
  17. He was that generation of college player that just missed the boat on NIL. To have missed that, then have had the extremely difficult NFL career he had I’m sure was mentally breaking. Horrible. There are a ton of guys that are in very similar predicaments. Moore’s friends and family and all other guys suffering through similar circumstances need our prayers
  18. I hope you are as easy on Sark as you are on Elko
  19. Overrated Oregon and Iowa due to Big10 bias. No chance Oregon is better than Ole Miss, UGA or Ohio State. Indiana as a common opponent for Ohio State and Oregon bears that out. Oregon didn’t have one impressive win all season imo. Tech was also overrated
  20. ESPN has TAMU as the 6th seed and Texas as the 10th seed in the 2026 playoff projections. How exactly do they envision TAMU having that success? Isn't their whole O line gone?
  21. Recently adopted. Would have posted a pic of Tre Wisner but he’s been re-homed. 😭
  22. I would be amazed if we land Seaton. There are 2 prime LT spots open in Tuscaloosa and Athens.
  23. Yeah and Kiffin got in the dude's face while Kiffin had a police escort. What a dbag. Leach would have just quietly locked the kid in a shed and turned off the lights.
  24. Exactly! Kiffin got in the face of some kid reporter who called him a name and acted like he was gonna fight him. Leach would have either just leaned into it or hilariously roasted the reporter back. Getting into a battle of wittiness was a losing effort vs Mike Leach.
  25. Yeah, they're right. Texas vs Michigan and TAMU vs Miami is an apples to oranges comparison. Let's give them a mulligan, discard each team's last game and look at each team's performance in their second to last game instead.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.