Jump to content

HookemHorns87

Supporters
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HookemHorns87

  1. Hey @Jordan Scruggs what you have for us on Mr Royal 😎🀘
  2. Really wanted Snell and Dorsey
  3. Hey @Gerry Hamilton @Jordan Scruggs any traction between Texas and Gouda still that kid is dream to have in this classπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
  4. Just wait for Tech to implode as season goes on πŸ‘ hopefully BYU can take them out this year
  5. Yeah he enjoyed watching Tech barley win each there games so far 😁
  6. The Three Stooges 😎😎😎😎😎😎 Larry, Moe and Curly
  7. Happy Birthday @Bobby Burton🀘😎
  8. Why the hell is this gonna go through a douchebag Louisiana judge againπŸ˜‘
  9. I believe the original deal that was put out was if you hadn't signed a contract or played in NFL camp which Hutson correctly did unlike these others that played in camp and preaseason games for crying out loud lol
  10. Much as I'm not for going and signing these guys jumping in Portal now feel Texas definitely needs to look at who might be coming back from the LB class the depth is so thin if Ty is definitely gone 😐😐😐😐
  11. If I'm Sark I'm resting him all the way now till that OSU game 🀘🀘🀘
  12. He never goes above 60 🀣🀣🀣
  13. Lol isπŸ˜€Wiltfong this brash to put a flip pick in and still not that confident🀣🀣🀣🀣
  14. Yeah we also don't put much facts into there mods either lol remember the Colin Simmons recruitment πŸ˜‚
  15. Fong is a 🀑 if he's going off LSU mods and fans on this 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Royal already called out that douchebag LSU Football Report on Twitter πŸ˜‚
  16. The 🀑 that posted this is as moronic as Shea Dixon when he was locked in Colin Simmons was going to LSUπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  17. Also looks like OSU is in line to land Karlos May to soon πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
  18. Yeah I was about to ask @Hank South if the DJ ship had sailed since they never been able to get him back on campus yet id definitely trade Jacobs for Fakatou if we could πŸ™‚
  19. I think this one is far from over from what I heard just stay the course definitely beat OSU in September and keep chipping away 🀘
  20. I think that Hi is already part the original 3 that was announced a week ago πŸ‘€ this is a new one 🀘
  21. Him and neither Speilmann to all he looks for is clicks on his articles lol πŸ˜‚
  22. Pushing a kid lol already seen a kid shy away from Kiffin after he negative recruited another school on his OVπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  23. This Offense was so terrible and anemic vs Georgia makes you want to throw up 😑😑😑😑 where the heck was the offense that thumped Bama!!! Heck OU didn't struggle to hit off Georgia πŸ™„
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.