Jump to content

Hookem72

Supporters
  • Posts

    879
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hookem72

  1. Mirch Hedurg uses to be one of my favorites. He still is, but he used to be too. Richard Pryor. Shane Gillis is probably my favorite new comedian . Alabama Jones 💀😂💀
  2. Ellison’s girlfriend/wife is a Michigan alum and she wrote the check apparently.
  3. Horrible no call on the hold on Right Tackle on that last bomb from Chambliss.
  4. Direct correlation to SWT playing 1 high imo.
  5. Clemsons Oline looks lost. I know LSU has some great linemen, but they are completely lost.
  6. The ESPN commentators are hard to listen to as well.
  7. Derek Cooper and MT3 are big. It sounds like they have some pony packages that will use the bigger backs.
  8. He needed a fresh start in my opinion after the injury and the staff couldn’t guarantee he would start because of the injury. If Brown and Smothers dont pan out, it will look dumb to have let him walk.
  9. The Ball State defense is giving OSUs line some troubles. Sayin sacked and been pressured a few times. He is 8/8 but this is Ball State.
  10. My comment should have been clearer. They did not run the ball particularly well considering the quality of their oline. Maybe that was matchup specific. Maybe not. I onlu watched the first half and they didn’t need to run the ball, but they will later on.
  11. Miami’s oline did not look that impressive to me. I think people will be talking about Bishop next year like they do Toney.
  12. I have to admit, the WWE antics made me take notice, and I like the memes. A few years ago I would have said I would never watch a WNBA game, but after the green toys flying on the court, and Sophie Cunningham memes, I realized this is the kind of ridiculous drama that has some entertainment value. Apparently my Youtube algorithm figured this out and started offering me AI shorts with Sophie Cunningham and Caitlyn Clark “sexied” up. The reaction videos to the drama on Youtube are also pretty deranged. I don’t know if I will ever go to a game, but the sh!t talk level among WNBA players is almost to the same level of a college football fan—well maybe not to the level of aggy—but pretty intense. Having said that, I don’t care how much they score, I just like the drama.
  13. What he says is not technically correct. I will post the latest. The SEC needs to get the court in the Northern District of Alabama to issue an anti-suit injunction which will shut the Baton Rouge judge down. Will be a real circus.
  14. The federal court can enter an anti1suit injunction against the Louisiana state court which is what I predict will happen tomorrow. I have not looked at the docket in the federal case but i bet there is a motion being filed as we speak to enjoin the state court.
  15. This is gonna age poorly when the coogs beat them.
  16. I believe this was also one of the first plays called at Ohio State but the pass went in the dirt.
  17. Tough group. Can’t keep Kiki or Orakpo out Simmons will likely end up being #1 on this list after this year (knock on wood). Shane Dronette was my cousin so he has my vote. I’d throw Jackson Jeffcoat in there as my honorable mention with Robison.
  18. Bobby did a video on the mock game.
  19. Lets turn the page on the debacle that was the running back room last year. We dropped off significantly after Choice left, but Jaluke will right the ship. Tre killed our rivals. I will always appreciate him. Hook Em.
  20. Ton of young players stsrting for USC.
  21. Because he is a running back and running backs are not premium positions to waste a first round pick on. Five star just means almost certain first round pick.
  22. To echo a little bit about of what Gerry is saying, Wilt Chamberlain was probably the most dominant single player of any generation in the NBA and he only won 2 championships. One in 1967 and the other with the lakers (Jerry West not Kobe on that team, sorry Harvey)
  23. No. I wouldn’t. It would be completely counterproductive to recruiting and not giving young players a chance to play and develop. If those guys can’t make a pro team—sorry—we have players lined up that need a chance to prove they can contribute.
  24. The same thing goes when Lane Kiffin has his little hacking cough mid sentence during his PCs.
  25. This seems like it would be absolute poison/cancer to bring in a player like this at the end of fall camp for a team like ours. Most of LSU are transfers so maybe they can justify it to themselves, but I have a feeling this will blow up in their faces for doing this….which could be the straw on the camels back for Easton Royal.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.