Jump to content

Hookem72

Supporters
  • Posts

    879
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hookem72

  1. Tre was great. In the NIL era though he was replaceable. He was tough and had the patience for wide zone, but I would say that Raleek Brown and Smothers are both significant improvements. Tre would likely be the 4th best back after Derek Cooper on our team. I hope he finds some success at FSU and gets drafted. To me, this was a win win and both parties improved their positions. All this talk about he asked for more money is silly. Good for him for asking for more money. Good luck to him and God Bless. He will always be a Sooner slayer with Nick Brooks at LG.
  2. I still don’t think July 29th will matter as much as how the regular season plays out. If Wingo and Coleman put up monster numbers it will help the pitch more than all recruiting podcaster message board grinding and gnashing of teeth.
  3. Sark didnt trust him because the bend but dont break defensive approach kept Sark’s offense off the field. I think it is as simple as that. Sark would probably rather give up a quick touchdown on a broken coverage and get the ball back as opposed to having the offense sit for 5-7 minutes PLUS the ridiculous new commercial breaks. That can really take away momentum from the offense.
  4. There but for the grace of God go I. Hope the young man makes a full recovery.
  5. His Vibes are based on delusional insiders. If you listen to any of the LSU β€œinsiders” they all chirp the same things, β€œWR U, NFL, Staying Home, Lane Kiffin.” All that is a wash besides staying home and the pressure to flip which can often backfire.
  6. He is really really really accurate because he changes his Fong Bomb everytime he gets conflicting information and usually at the last second.
  7. Exactly what happened when we pushed too hard on Ricky Jones-Seals. He decommitted and when we pushed for his commitment back he shut us out and went to aggy
  8. I don’t know why this feels like Ricky Seals-Jones but in reverse with LSU pushing too hard.
  9. The fact that we got to number 2 on a player we didn’t actively recruit until a few months ago over OSU, Miami and Bama is what the takeaway should be. we already have the number 1 receiver in Royal. Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered as they say.
  10. I wish we were playing LSU earlier before their Oline has a chance to gel and their freshmen DLine work out the kinks. Mississippi State is my dark horse surprise pick to shock some folks this year. They were close in a lot of games last year and with Kamario Taylor they may end up winning the close games this year.
  11. I thought he went to Kincaid.
  12. Ahh the old commitment before commitment maneuver.
  13. This kid wasn’t on our radar, reached out to us, was very interested, but in the end is going to land at Indiana. Why wouldnt he want to check out other programs. We need to get Royal.
  14. What I am excited about is the versatility of this RB room with Derek Cooper waiting in the wings.
  15. I feel like we are in the same position 2019 LSU was in. I felt like that was our year until we played them. I have a feeling a lot of teams on our schedule will feel the way we did after playing LSU in 2019.🀘🀘🀘
  16. Why not make it serious and Harvey bets that if Notre Dame wins the natty he has to post a video saying that Duncan is the GOAT of his era and Wemby will be better than Kobe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  17. If there were leaks that he was going to us I feel like OTF would know and we would be getting vibes from OtF in youtube etc. I think it will help us keep Royal if Sales commits to Indiana.
  18. He was recruited to USC as a WR. He will be a beast in this offense.
  19. DK Moore never committed to us publicly, so in my book Royal is way ahead of what happened
  20. That is true about every single high school kid. None of them play in front of 100k. The only thing you have to go on is film and who they play against.
  21. His film at Waxahachie last year was terrific. He played all the big boys and was criminally underrated.
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.