Jump to content

Dawson Yarbrough

Supporters
  • Posts

    540
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dawson Yarbrough

  1. I stand with Joe. I don’t know the full story at all, but he was a dog. Undersized and usually at a disadvantage athletically, and yet always found a way to make winning plays. I wish him the best. I remember fist bumping my phone when he flipped from A&M. Hope he finds what he’s looking for.
  2. I could see how it could be confusing. like the guy who got arrested at Home Depot because he said he was gonna “blow it up” as he went into the bathroom.
  3. 12. Ryan Wingo. Imagine if he truly takes a huge step and is more than just a deep threat/WR screen guy. This offense is scary if he proves he can catch 7-12 balls and take the game over.
  4. Let’s all hope that in 10 years, we will be on this site talking about our favorite #15. Justus Terry 2028 1st round pick 5x Pro bowl selection Multi year all pro Hook em Blake. Get us fired up this morning on C&F! 🤘
  5. DT is joining today, correct? Did I hear you guys say that on C&F yesterday?
  6. If this list started 2010 ish, Georgia would be in the driver’s seat.
  7. Check out his vehicle. I saw him in the Lamborghini! Burnt orange. Lambo NIL
  8. It was a nice look behind the curtain. I think it was Coach Becton who said “last year should not sit right with you” hopefully the whole team feels this way. Great video!
  9. Thanks for your contributions, Marcus. I hope we didn’t get you mauled in your boxing class 🤣I was laughing so hard!
  10. Hope you had a great birthday! 🎉 🤘
  11. @Gerry Hamilton did you see the guy who turned himself in? They dubbed him “Pablo Pledgescobar” 😂😆😂😆 I mean….its hard to not laugh a little bit.
  12. Who will be the vocal leader of this team? Besides Matas, they all seem new to campus.
  13. Saw this during the OTF meltdown this morning. The part about making new pledges cut it was highly disturbing. Imagine sending your kid to college and they get swept up in this….
  14. This is my vote. We heard tons of positive notes on Coleman getting 2nd team LT snaps. Let’s see what he’s got so we keep as much continuity as possible everywhere else. Thanks Jeff.
  15. Hank, everyone on this board is a Doctor (among other things). Wild speculation is not only tolerated, it’s highly encouraged.
  16. The simple fact that a timeline is being established is GREAT news!
  17. Pouring one out for the coaches daughter, and my boy Goos.
  18. I’m a teacher. Looks like we are watching Remember the Titans until this issue is resolved. Sorry students.
  19. Thanks Hank. I’m sure the board will be patient and calm while we wait for news.
  20. He was safety on the opposite side. Great instincts!! He’s a gamer. It would be huge if he took a HUGE leap this year. How nice of Arch to let Jonah have a special moment.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.