Jump to content

PaulieD

Supporters
  • Posts

    1957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PaulieD

  1. One thing that I haven't mentioned is injuries. The team(s) that stay (relatively) healthy down the stretch will be on top.
  2. I almost don't blame him - if you go southwest, you run into the land thieves and meth labs; if you go southeast and you're a dentist, you'll make a fortune in Arkyland - otherwise you go stupid the minute you cross the state line. He's trapped.
  3. I love the caption "what are you looking for?". Why, wax cup beers, of course. Duh.
  4. WOW, CJ - the extension on his swing. Man.
  5. Great post, @Bobby Burton - and great life lessons. The tools are there - how we use them and practice with them is on us. HookEm.
  6. I guess you better adjust your corn dawg order upwards, G-man.
  7. One thing that I have noticed is that our offense seems to step up when things get close. Refreshing.
  8. Thanks @Hank South!!! Heckuva watch. I'm pumped.
  9. @Hank South, man! Go into Neyland and steal their cornbread, and THEN one of their recruits??? They are gonna have a serious case of (red raider) red-arse for the REAL UT.
  10. Amen, Alex. Mistakes are actually helpful, we learn from them, grow stronger. We've beat this horse to death, need to move on.
  11. Amen, @Clifton. I'm an old now; if I had a nickel for every time I did some bone head thing when I wore a younger mans clothes...👀
  12. It's gonna be fun watching Biles torment Mateer.
  13. Amen @MBHORNSFAN. These are young men. Mistakes happen. They learn from them, and are better going forward. We do not normally act out like that, and I have seen other teams do so consistently. I trust in the coaching staff. 🤘
  14. His consistency has been a cornerstone on ST.
  15. Great read, CJ. M Watson and L Jackson - way to come into the light and shine! Sounds like good coaching and hard work to me. HookEm!
  16. Agree, it's certainly related to discipline, and that's my concern, as it spills over to execution.
  17. @Jeff HoweJeff, thanks for interceding. I migrated over to On Texas Football b/c a certain site that I was on had become a keyboard-warrior insult site, and I can't abide by that. It takes the same effort to be civil to one another. HookEm.
  18. Don't man, it's just frustration, and they are venting it on this site, which is I guess better than yelling at your family or pets LOL. It's all good. P
  19. Agreed, especially Townsend, a good pass catcher like him helps the short passing game.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.