Jump to content

CoachScott619

Supporters
  • Posts

    352
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoachScott619

  1. I get we have a tough schedule but the offensive output is insanely low. Sark has been given everything he could possibly want and he's not even close to having a top 25 offense.
  2. https://x.com/p1cass00/status/2104234927902617831/video/1?s=46
  3. I have a feeling Jermaine Bishop is gonna help us solve this problem Saturday and going forward
  4. Thank you I will use that money I'll be saving on beer for the game this weekend. Truly honored to beat you all and looking forward to winning again this weekend. Texas 66-UTSA 6
  5. Football or basketball?
  6. Why not try 16 first? No byes nice even number. You can always go to 24 if 16 doesn't work but you'll never be able to shrink it.
  7. Be shocked if this happened but still crazy they're holding a meeting.
  8. I thought the Colin Simmons level impact was hyperbole and he'd be good. But there's a lot of truth to that and it's hard to avoid a player in the middle of the field the same way you can avoid an edge rusher.
  9. Has Weisner gotten into the game?
  10. Wingo is going to be a problem for other teams this year
  11. I know Jonah doesn't want to play LB but he could be an option as a Nickel LB in obvious passing downs. Or we could put McDonald in that role if Black and Jonah are ready to go at safety.
  12. I'll take 1/300,000th of the credit 😎
  13. If we can run the ball consistently we’re a top 5 offense in the country
  14. Hearing about this Daniels situation I’m so glad our university and alumni have such a great relationship
  15. On my form I think it was different pretty sure I had Cedric benson instead of Quentin Jammer Also had Shipley . So many players. Also I didn’t start watching until 2000/2001
  16. VY Ricky Colt TSweat Casey Hampton Michael Huff Derick Johnson Quentin Jammer Roy Williams Bijan
  17. GH putting mustard on his corn dog today to celebrate
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.