Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. I’ll LMAO if Cody is out the entire 5-6 million. Would be awesome to see.
  2. I just read the article on Brown. He’s a definite possibility.
  3. That’s another that is very possible. Good choice.
  4. My guess is between Meredith, Swanson or Monte Jackson.
  5. PM me who it is Hank. I know you know. I won’t tell anyone, probably.
  6. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  7. Thanks for the info.
  8. I don't follow soccer so my question is what kind of team and chance does Team USA have in the World Cup??
  9. He may get around to it once he gets tired of screwing up College sports.
  10. Wonder ow that's going over with the coaches in attendance.
  11. Pretty much guaranteed that Sorby's availabilty for game 3 will be due strictly to how the QB (s) play in the first 2 games. If they aren't good in games 1 & 2, SOrsby will be out there for game 3.
  12. And the cowardly hiding has begun. Who's surprsied?
  13. I'm going to assume that that means a commitment is coming fairly soon.
  14. Good for coach. I wish him well.
  15. Probably going to be more. A lot more.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.