Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. I’m sure Sark and the staff were wanting him to stay. Losing an experienced player less than 3 weeks from the 1st game on not ideal.
  2. Sucks to lose him but I wish him well and hope everything turns out ok for him.
  3. Wrong thread knucklehead, LOL
  4. Jimmy Sexton strikes again.
  5. Yeah, I'd say he moves pretty well. LOL.
  6. I wonder if they'll score a touchdown by 2031?
  7. Spread the word about this site folks. We’re on to 400,000!!!!!
  8. Yep. I remember. Good to see you over here.
  9. Just my middle name initial. Not real creative with it back in the day.
  10. Don’t let Arch in your house or that stuff is gone.
  11. Not CB. I’m the other guy. UTK66.
  12. Indeed they are. I wonder how many teams actually havae the roster space to add all these guys that didn't make it in the NFL or whatever the case may be.
  13. Here's another one:
  14. I thought of him as well.
  15. Not sure when or if these ever end.
  16. I'm still pissed at 247 for letting you go but I'm glad you're here. I still keep the twitter thread going throughout the day but really don't post much over there anywhere else.
  17. I'm between Phillips and Dicker. Leaning slightly to Phillips though.
  18. I'll take whatever you don't want to keep.
  19. Congratulations to the OTF staff on 300,000 subs. It's well earned and very much deserved for the best Texas Longhorns coverage on the internet or anywhere else.
  20. Most of these guys (especially the upper classmen) don't have to go to class often if at all from what I've seen. Mostly online classes.
  21. That's probably what I would do as well. At least give Coleman more time and work at LT and see what he can do. Of course, we are talking about protecting the blinkside of one of the most vauable football players in the NCAA as well.
  22. Just saw that. My question is how do you get a bone bruise if it was non contact?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.