Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. Let's just hope its at least relatively good news at the very least.
  2. Not necessarily. This is a 1st team Left Tackle and probably first round pick in this years NFL draft, Those guys get treatment like this just to be on the safe side.
  3. I know many are going to freak out (several already are) but let's just wait until something concrete comes out on the situatuion.
  4. Seems like he’s been trying to get to Dallas for a few years and finally did it. I don’t expect just a whole lot of production but if he can still get to the QB somewhat frequently, it may not be a bad deal.
  5. Scottie pretty much dominated that field of golfers this weekend
  6. Aw man. That’s awful news.
  7. Hope it’s nothing serious. Let’s not start jumping to conclusions.
  8. I watched the Bucs vs Jets game since that’s all I had access to. Beck played a good bit and was pretty good. Don’t think any other Horns played. Sweat is dealing with a hamstring issue.
  9. Welcome Alec. Glad to have you aboard. HookEm
  10. Very sad news.
  11. Would be nice if that changed this season.
  12. Brando is the worst and that is putting it nicely.
  13. Gotta go with Malcolm here. Lots of good options though.
  14. Best of luck to Chendall. Wish him the best.
  15. That’s to be expected I would assume.
  16. Someone has to ask. Do they come after CDC? Would he even consider? @Bobby Burton
  17. Same. I’m gonna hydrate and take a nap while my Grandson is snoozing.
  18. That won’t be me.
  19. All we can do is wait and see. No need to panic.
  20. That's a mostly solid schedule. I've never heard of a couple of them but going up against Celine and Carthage gives it some merit.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.