Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. Must be his 1st day ever pretending to cover college football.
  2. I was at home. I had gotten up and had my coffee and taken my son down the road to his middle school and came back home to get ready to head out into my sales territory in N.E. Texas. My Mother in Law called to tell me the news because she knew I probably hadn't turned on the TV. I turned on the TV and the rest of the day was finished before it started. I just sat and watched it all unfold on the TV. Ended up going to pick my son up around noon and came right back home again and tried explaining was had happened to him. I did a pretty shitty job of it since I had no real explanation.
  3. Sucks for Alfred. Wishing him a complete and full recovery. I think the 49ers need to look at their training/medical staff or sometihing. The injuries they've dealt with for several years seem to be too high. I looked at the depth chart this morning on ESPN and it is covered with red marks for injuries.
  4. Foster Brooks, Don Rickles. I’m old.
  5. Me either but at least the SEC is appearing to step to the plate and let LSU know that you can't do whatever the hell you want to whenever you want to.
  6. Come on Munroe. Exert your authority and make it happen.
  7. Thanks Hank. Looks like we’ll be about as healthy as anyone could hope for the OSU game.
  8. This is supposed to be him apparently:
  9. With people like Jerry Jones at least somewhat involved I’m surprised that he’s still around and that the football program is in the shape that it is.
  10. Seems like until Arkansas gets rid of the AD the football program is destined to struggle.
  11. Apparently the Hog fans aren’t very enthusiastic about the Ryan Silverfield era.
  12. I had such high hopes for Barnes in Austin. Hate that it didn’t work out for him.
  13. Cody needs to STFU. He won’t but he needs to.
  14. A lot better than he actually is.
  15. Worthy based on stats alone but Simmons and Wingo will climb this season.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.