Jump to content

UTexas

Supporters
  • Posts

    1555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UTexas

  1. Vasher - 1 Hicks - closely behind at #2
  2. People weโ€™re really gonna drag his ass around that stadium like a rag doll.
  3. Ballgame. Longview 59 Lufkin 7. Last game between the 2 schools at Abe Martin Stadium
  4. Longview 59 - Lufkin 0. 8:35 left.
  5. Longview 52 Lufkin o. 10:14 left in the game.
  6. Gotta go with Jordan here. Another very tough one to choose though.
  7. That doesn't sound good.
  8. https://sports.yahoo.com/articles/jason-klotz-former-klein-forest-173141847.html
  9. @Gerry Hamilton @Bobby Burton I can't read the article, anyone heard anything about this?
  10. I'll go with Collin Johnson on this one.
  11. RIP Dolly. Another legend lost.
  12. As long as he isn't very good on 10/17, I hope he has a great year.
  13. Colt and Earl were 2 of the absolute best to ever do it at Texas!!!! College football returns this week. Weโ€™ve just about made it folks. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  14. Yep, he apparently deleted it. Of course every rival/opponent or Texas hater all have a screenshot by now. Oh well, Sr. Finally got at least some of his sense back somehow.
  15. Iโ€™m a little surprised that his post is still up on X.
  16. In the leg I believe.
  17. Ethan was all over the field today. Heckuva performance.
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.