Thanos72 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) I’m happy the site is thriving. I use podcasts for hands free things like exercising, unemployment bring, etc. This podcast 21:15. Ads: 10 mins. Mostly Jeff and Blake. I don’t begrudge the site making money as I benefit from what you put into it. I’m mood and betting fatigued but mostly it’s unlistenable regardless of the product when half a podcast is not content. Having to have my phone in hand to constantly move ahead to get to the content defeats the purpose of listening. Can they be at the beginning and end so at some point we get uninterrupted content rather than multiple lengthy interruptions? Edited September 6 by Thanos72 3 1 Quote
Itsamystery Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Agree. I know advertising pays the bills, but I would be willing to pay for an ad free subscription. 1 1 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Matt and I are going to meet today to discuss this. We need a cleaner ad experience IMO, and frankly that is on me, not Jeff, CJ, Matt, etc. 6 1 Quote
hookem1014 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 I second this sentiment. Love yalls work and understand the need for ads. I do majority of my listening on Spotify while driving and find myself skimming through majority of the podcast. Would be great if it’s possible to rearrange placement of the ads. If not, I also understand. 1 Quote
Bunk Moreland Posted September 6 Posted September 6 @Bobby Burton YouTube now has a membership option for content. I do not know if that option is ad-free, but I suspect it’s an option that many people would choose if given the opportunity 1 Quote
Thanos72 Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 22 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: Matt and I are going to meet today to discuss this. We need a cleaner ad experience IMO, and frankly that is on me, not Jeff, CJ, Matt, etc. Thank you @Bobby Burton I meant it was them talking about the ads vs the “national” stuff in case it makes a difference. I surely wasn’t pointing fingers but I also wasn’t clear enough. 🤘🏽 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.