Hookem72 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 I’m not weighing in on if it will happen, I am just chuckling at thinking about how the presidents might vote on Thursday. Their needs to be 11 votes to expel LSU. Who might vote for it? 1. Ole Miss (hahahaha) 2. Tennessee (hahaha) 3. Mississippi State (kicking their rival—probably yes) 4. Alabama (eliminate a rival from their rebirt-probably so) 5. Vanderbilt - for integrity reasons 6. Florida. They may do it just so they can have a chance at Easton Royal. 7. South Carolina-will make them feel better about Beamer. 8. Aggie—self righteousness is part and parcel of the delusion. 9. Arkansas—maybe 10. Oklahoma—maybe 11. Kentucky—maybe I dont see Georgia voting against them. I don’t know about Texas or Missouri Kicking LSU out would likely also hurt the SEC revenue package so I don’t think they will do it, but I am here for the pettiness. . 1 Quote
Bobby Burton Posted September 9 Posted September 9 I hope they don’t. I hope instead that LSU stops acting like idiots. 7 1 Quote
southpaw Posted September 9 Posted September 9 1 minute ago, Bobby Burton said: I hope they don’t. I hope instead that LSU stops acting like idiots. I'd like to see a vote to sanction LSU and put them on probation, with some specific language that further incidents will generate an expulsion vote. If more than 2/3 of the CEOs vote for that, I think it shows L$U that the votes are potentially there to remove them. 2 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 5 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: I hope they don’t. I hope instead that LSU stops acting like idiots. Not likely with current Louisiana Governor 2 Quote
Lock n Horns Posted September 9 Posted September 9 6 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: I hope they don’t. I hope instead that LSU stops acting like idiots. If LSU continues to act like spoiled brats that thinks they can dictate policy where do you lean? My goodness, did Cody Campbell get a graduate degree at LSU? Quote
Oldest Horn Posted September 9 Posted September 9 16 minutes ago, Hookem72 said: I’m not weighing in on if it will happen, I am just chuckling at thinking about how the presidents might vote on Thursday. Their needs to be 11 votes to expel LSU. Who might vote for it? 1. Ole Miss (hahahaha) 2. Tennessee (hahaha) 3. Mississippi State (kicking their rival—probably yes) 4. Alabama (eliminate a rival from their rebirt-probably so) 5. Vanderbilt - for integrity reasons 6. Florida. They may do it just so they can have a chance at Easton Royal. 7. South Carolina-will make them feel better about Beamer. 8. Aggie—self righteousness is part and parcel of the delusion. 9. Arkansas—maybe 10. Oklahoma—maybe 11. Kentucky—maybe I dont see Georgia voting against them. I don’t know about Texas or Missouri Kicking LSU out would likely also hurt the SEC revenue package so I don’t think they will do it, but I am here for the pettiness. . LSU needs the SEC more than the SEC needs LSU. They’re not in the same position as Florida, Georgia, Bama or Texas. The Big 10 didn’t want them, and they’ll never have the same revenue in the ACC or B12. Independent? Hahahaha 2 Quote
Raistlin Posted September 9 Posted September 9 I hope they expel LSU. They are like a rabid dog, you gotta do what you gotta do. Quote
BurntOrangeHorn Posted September 9 Posted September 9 3 minutes ago, Raistlin said: I hope they expel LSU. They are like a rabid dog, you gotta do what you gotta do. Put em down!!! 🤘🏻🤘🏼🤘🤘🏽🤘🏾🤘🏿 1 Quote
Thanos72 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 35 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said: I hope they don’t. I hope instead that LSU stops acting like idiots. Lane would have to go imho. Every stop he’s made an 🫏 of himself and the school. I think it’d be a great, if not small, societal signal if one single person/entity would be held to account. They/he won’t. Money won’t allow it. Imperative we beat them in year one. 🤘🏽 Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Sankey wouldn't even schedule the meeting if he didn't have the votes. I think the meeting gets canceled once LSU backs down, but if that meeting happens as scheduled on Thursday, LSU is gone. Quote
thatdude2 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 1 hour ago, Bobby Burton said: I hope they don’t. I hope instead that LSU stops acting like idiots. Maybe it’s part of Lane and Sankey’s grand scheme of giving Sankey as much power as possible. Just putting my conspiracy theory hat on. Quote
SuperDave0805 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Makes me wonder why back in the day the Southwest Conference didn't kick SMU out Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.