GoHorns1 Posted Thursday at 08:44 PM Posted Thursday at 08:44 PM (edited) Edited Thursday at 08:46 PM by GoHorns1 2 Quote
Bunk Moreland Posted Thursday at 08:53 PM Posted Thursday at 08:53 PM But @Joe Z assured me that Kyle Flood was dumpster diving for Sikorski. I was told that he was worse than Nick Brooks and Connor Stroh and that Kyle Flood can’t evaluate to save his life and must be fired immediately. I was assured that Sikorski was going to kill our championship season. What happened?!! 2 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted Thursday at 08:55 PM Posted Thursday at 08:55 PM 1 minute ago, Bunk Moreland said: But @Joe Z assured me that Kyle Flood was dumpster diving for Sikorski. I was told that he was worse than Nick Brooks and Connor Stroh and that Kyle Flood can’t evaluate to save his life and must be fired immediately. I was assured that Sikorski was going to kill our championship season. What happened?!! Excuse me sir those words were never spoken out of my mouth only the fire Kyle flood park 1 Quote
Bunk Moreland Posted Thursday at 09:10 PM Posted Thursday at 09:10 PM 13 minutes ago, Joe Z said: Excuse me sir those words were never spoken out of my mouth only the fire Kyle flood park I’m using you for dramatic effect, Joe. 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted Thursday at 09:13 PM Posted Thursday at 09:13 PM 3 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said: I’m using you for dramatic effect, Joe. Insert Joe is stupid meme now lol 1 Quote
WRNC Posted Friday at 02:10 PM Posted Friday at 02:10 PM Re-ranked Top IOL Transfers (early 2026 form), both Grok and Gemini rank Dylan Sikorski #1 and Laurence Seymore #5 Aliou Bah unranked (has allowed 6 pressures according PFF) Quote
Here for the Wins Posted Friday at 02:45 PM Posted Friday at 02:45 PM Nice to see. Now we get to see how much the Oline has improved. Good example regarding Arch. And I mean in the sense that people are generally clueless. Yet they build off each other’s critiques. The play where he says Arch should stay in the pocket and hit Shannon over the middle. The throwing lane is gone. No one was hitting Arch but the DT/Nose/whatever he was pushed the pocket. There’s a ton of this in critiques - complete disregard for the throwing lane/arm angle. So a QB can wait but then gets accused of staring a dude down. Or he can risk a throw that might get deflected or might become slightly off target. 1 Quote
Hornio Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Impressive from Dylan. Unfortunately, you can really see how bad Arch is playing in that video. So much time to throw, poor decisions on line of scrimmage, poor decision on RPO, can't stay in the pocket.....it's like Tengwall showed clips of how good Sykorski is while accidentally showing how bad Arch has been. @MikeyHookEm come watch this! 1 Quote
MikeyHookEm Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Hornio said: Impressive from Dylan. Unfortunately, you can really see how bad Arch is playing in that video. So much time to throw, poor decisions on line of scrimmage, poor decision on RPO, can't stay in the pocket.....it's like Tengwall showed clips of how good Sykorski is while accidentally showing how bad Arch has been. @MikeyHookEm come watch this! we averaged less than 3 yards a carry last week and gave up 6 sacks. Sure a pair of players played well. unit played bad. its simple 1 Quote
Deep in the heart Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 25 minutes ago, Hornio said: Impressive from Dylan. Unfortunately, you can really see how bad Arch is playing in that video. So much time to throw, poor decisions on line of scrimmage, poor decision on RPO, can't stay in the pocket.....it's like Tengwall showed clips of how good Sykorski is while accidentally showing how bad Arch has been. @MikeyHookEm come watch this! It also showed how Conner Robertson is getting his ass kicked more times than not. Hopefully they give Jackson Christian a look there during the open week. Quote
Here for the Wins Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago 53 minutes ago, Hornio said: Impressive from Dylan. Unfortunately, you can really see how bad Arch is playing in that video. So much time to throw, poor decisions on line of scrimmage, poor decision on RPO, can't stay in the pocket.....it's like Tengwall showed clips of how good Sykorski is while accidentally showing how bad Arch has been. @MikeyHookEm come watch this! How many of these videos have you watched? I am not talking Texas but for other teams. Quote
Paul Jespersen Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago I don't know if his experience or calls or whatever balance it out, I'm not an expert, and I like Conner fine, but it seems pretty clear he is being targeted and abused by pretty much every team so far... I'm sure he's busting his butt, he just seems constantly overmatched unfortunately. 🤘 Quote
Thanos72 Posted 1 minute ago Posted 1 minute ago On 9/24/2026 at 4:53 PM, Bunk Moreland said: But @Joe Z assured me that Kyle Flood was dumpster diving for Sikorski. I was told that he was worse than Nick Brooks and Connor Stroh and that Kyle Flood can’t evaluate to save his life and must be fired immediately. I was assured that Sikorski was going to kill our championship season. What happened?!! Now show him pulling. He’s solid in this role but when asked to move, his achilles shows and oddly no tn tape. Connor can’t anchor because of his size and we had to move Baker in because we jacked up the guard recruiting and development for years. I’m a bunk fan but they’re highlighting a player developed by another program. I don’t get flood defenders. I care that we still can’t pick up stunts. I care that we slept for 3 recruiting cycles. I care that others can game plan for our slide protections which implies we aren’t changing them or creative in disguising. He isn’t awful but what has he shown at Texas that says he will get us over the hump? We upgraded from pk so why is it blasphemous to want to upgrade from flood? And no, I don’t have a choice, that’s sark’s job. We should have a back up center ready to replace connor as he’s been here 5 years but we don’t. That’s unfathomable. We don’t have a 3rd or 4th year player that can push him when he’s struggling but flood’s great… I hope I’m wrong and we are the 90’s cowboys ol soon. Carry on lol 🤘🏽 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.