f1revo Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, hookem1014 said: Maybe not a star, but Gianni Spetic has been great so far. I was iffy about him coming in based on his previous stats but he’s been money. He's yet to miss I'm pretty sure. High pressure FGs in this game too. 2 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, f1revo said: I'm guessing you were simulating blowing him when he made his celly and apparently you're not quite done yet. Bless your heart.... I take it you do not support Texas players,... Cool 1 Quote
General Grant Posted 50 minutes ago Posted 50 minutes ago 12 minutes ago, f1revo said: I'm guessing you were simulating blowing him when he made his celly and apparently you're not quite done yet. Blowing? Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, f1revo said: The team didn't learn. Raleek had another celebration that could've been easily flagged later in the game. Again, there are never consequences coming from the leader of the football program, so this ish will continue. We will always be undisciplined and highly penalized under Sark. You have no idea how it was handled behind the scenes. Not do you need to know... I take it you are out on Texas football now? Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago The OB crew is out in force... Easy to spot them... Quote
f1revo Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said: Bless your heart.... I take it you do not support Texas players,... Cool I'm not getting on my knees like you, that's for sure. Quote
f1revo Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said: You have no idea how it was handled behind the scenes. Not do you need to know... I take it you are out on Texas football now? Sark's and Collins comments after the game make it pretty damn obvious it wasn't "handled" at all. You also have Raleeks celebration later in the game. Undisciplined program and that's on Sark 1 Quote
Clifton Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago 1 minute ago, f1revo said: I'm not getting on my knees like you, that's for sure. Guys. Calm down. You disagree. Move on. FFS. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, f1revo said: I'm not getting on my knees like you, that's for sure. Yawn.. I have said it was a dumb play and that Sark and Boom will handle it.. The continued dogging him is equally dumb... Also he played his heart out after that play... He did not quit. He gave his all. If you cannot respect that, it's on you. And if that is me being on my knees so be it.... 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago 1 minute ago, f1revo said: Sark's and Collins comments after the game make it pretty damn obvious it wasn't "handled" at all. You also have Raleeks celebration later in the game. Undisciplined program and that's on Sark That was right after the game. You have no idea what is happening this week etc.. Good grief. Quote
chennups Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago ryan wingo had some big plays and blocks. he muffed the onside kick, but not sure anyone could really catch that illegal helicopter kick. I say, let it go out of bounds if it's like that next time--or help it go out of bounds. not worth the trouble. 4 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, f1revo said: I'm not getting on my knees like you, that's for sure. So let me get this straight. You are mad over a fake pissing dance and lack of discipline on the team but are using gay slurs online? Boy that is rich. Quote
watty7796 Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago 2 hours ago, CJ Vogel said: 3 Stars of the Game vs. Tennessee *** For the second straight week, it is all defense. *** Star #1 – Colin Simmons No explanation needed. The most impressive single game performance I have ever seen. Star #2 – Maraad Watson Watson has exceeded expectations this year and was a force on the interior Saturday vs. Tennessee. Five pressures, a sack and four hurries on the quarterback, that is phenomenal stuff from the defensive lineman. Star #3 – Lance Jackson How about nine total pressures from Jackson. We talk often about who will balance out the opposite side of the defensive line from Colin Simmons, well Jackson did exactly that. Good luck defending both guys if that is the performance Texas is getting from each. Honorable Mentions: Jelani McDonald – Several big tackles, very good in run support and the game-sealing batted pass on the final play of the game. Hero Kanu – As consistent and reliable as anyone on the defense. Four pressures, a sack and two hurries as well. Dominant from Kanu. Anyone doubting the difference between a PK defense and a Muschamp defense. This is the difference between a good coach and a championship caliber coach. Puts his guys in a position to win....consistently. 2 Quote
f1revo Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago 1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said: So let me get this straight. You are mad over a fake pissing dance and lack of discipline on the team but are using gay slurs online? Boy that is rich. No one is posting gay slurs anywhere. Also, I have every right to be incensed over the lack of discipline in the football program. Yes, I am pissed that a player is selfish and dumb enough to cost us around 40 yards of field position in a tight game and then turn around and lack the humility and recognition that he was wrong to do so as evidenced by his post-game comments and the social media post above. The kid doesn't get it and that's because his coach isn't doing his f*cking job. It's that simple. No consequences, zilch. Just praise for a 5 sack game when he should've been riding the bench. Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago Just now, f1revo said: No one is posting gay slurs anywhere. Also, I have every right to be incensed over the lack of discipline in the football program. Yes, I am pissed that a player is selfish and dumb enough to cost us around 40 yards of field position in a tight game and then turn around and lack the humility and recognition that he was wrong to do so as evidenced by his post-game comments and the social media post above. The kid doesn't get it and that's because his coach isn't doing his f*cking job. It's that simple. No consequences, zilch. Just praise for a 5 sack game when he should've been riding the bench. Wut? You told me I was blowing him. That is not a gay slur? Quote
TTown Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago I just hate the noise for CS. Man he does a lot of great things with his Foundation and more. I just don't want his play overshadowed by this that's all. Learn move on. I wonder if Chris Cole from Georgia getting SEC defender of the week was a message. Because no way anybody should have gotten it but CS imo. No biggie but still. 1 Quote
Drew Saenz Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago 1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said: Yawn... If anyone left over this they are not real fans anyways. They can go root for the aggys..... People need to move on.... I am NOW 100% RIDE OR DIE WITH SIMMONS. I support the TEAM. No individual is above that. He cost the team big time in a critical spot on the road. Quote
f1revo Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago 1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said: Wut? You told me I was blowing him. That is not a gay slur? No, Google is freely available if you'd like to look up what a slur is. Also, if you're gay, it's ok! 👍👍 Quote
Drew Saenz Posted 28 minutes ago Posted 28 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Hookem72 said: I think it is hard to understand the talk that goes on in the trenches. Sometimes the raw emotion takes over and unfortunately it did as the young man’s blood got up. Did Simmons commit a crime, get arrested, assault a female? No. Did he embarrass himself and the team yes, but he deserves a pass for all the other good he does. Not getting a pass from me personally. I'm allow that opinion. He's a LEADER and the highest paid player on the team. Paid to know and abide the rules. I don't care. 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 27 minutes ago Posted 27 minutes ago Just now, f1revo said: No, Google is freely available if you'd like to look up what a slur is. Also, if you're gay, it's ok! 👍👍 Yawn 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Drew Saenz said: I support the TEAM. No individual is above that. He cost the team big time in a critical spot on the road. And his play afterwards saved the game..... I am good with him. Onward. 1 Quote
Drew Saenz Posted 25 minutes ago Posted 25 minutes ago Just now, MBHORNSFAN said: And his play afterwards saved the game..... I am good with him. Onward. His antics put us in the compromised spot to begin with. Discipline is killing this team and it will cost us the W eventually. Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 23 minutes ago Posted 23 minutes ago Just now, Drew Saenz said: His antics put us in the compromised spot to begin with. Discipline is killing this team and it will cost us the W eventually. Schedule is tough. I am sure if we drop one that will be what many fans use... I never expected us to go undefeated.... Quote
Clifton Posted 21 minutes ago Posted 21 minutes ago This thread has entered into absurdity. I wasn’t happy with the offense or the discipline of this team, but I also don’t think I could hold onto that passionate anger for two days. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.