Purplehorn3 Posted 59 minutes ago Posted 59 minutes ago Collin Simmons and his "Urinating on the field" simulation is the first taunting / celebration penalty I can think of since 1990 (or maybe 1989) During the OU game, Shane Dronette sacked the sooner QB and simulated digging a grave with an imaginary shovel. Flag comes out and first down sooners.. My favorite one from recent memory was the guy from Mississippi that crawled like a dog and raised his leg to mark his territory. I hope this doesn't ever happen again, but it will probably around the year 2043 Quote
thatdude2 Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago And Colin Simmons tied Dronette’s sack record. Quote
Purplehorn3 Posted 21 minutes ago Author Posted 21 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, thatdude2 said: And Colin Simmons tied Dronette’s sack record. Maybe he should dig a grave and piss in it lol Quote
thatdude2 Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, Purplehorn3 said: Maybe he should dig a grave and piss in it lol 8 sacks against OU, and I’ll do it for him Quote
hookem1014 Posted just now Posted just now I was confused when people in the game thread kept saying “he does this often.” I believe that was his first unsportsmanlike conduct call of his career at Texas. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.