Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Collin Simmons and his "Urinating on the field" simulation is the first taunting / celebration penalty I can think of since 1990 (or maybe 1989)

 

During the OU game, Shane Dronette sacked the sooner QB and simulated digging a grave with an imaginary shovel.  Flag comes out and first down sooners..

 

My favorite one from recent memory was the guy from Mississippi that crawled like a dog and raised his leg to mark his territory. 

I hope this doesn't ever happen again, but it will probably around the year 2043

Posted
3 hours ago, Purplehorn3 said:

Collin Simmons and his "Urinating on the field" simulation is the first taunting / celebration penalty I can think of since 1990 (or maybe 1989)

 

During the OU game, Shane Dronette sacked the sooner QB and simulated digging a grave with an imaginary shovel.  Flag comes out and first down sooners..

 

My favorite one from recent memory was the guy from Mississippi that crawled like a dog and raised his leg to mark his territory. 

I hope this doesn't ever happen again, but it will probably around the year 2043

DJ had a taunting penalty for a slashing of the throat celebration. 

  • Moderators
Posted
17 hours ago, hookem1014 said:

I was confused when people in the game thread kept saying “he does this often.” I believe that was his first unsportsmanlike conduct call of his career at Texas. 

He's committed penalties, but I can't remember a dead-ball foul off the top of my head, let alone one like that.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said:

He's committed penalties, but I can't remember a dead-ball foul off the top of my head, let alone one like that.

Him and Armaj Reed Adams got into it in 2024 but nothing crazy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.