Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, ArizonaLonghorn said:

Rat poison

Except …. Texas defense has Will “Booom” Muschsmp on their Ear.   Players on def fear  …. Fear  losin their job…… thats a huge difference than  Texas Offense.   Youd on sidelines if your dT, cb or safety… DE

 

Same cant be said of Texas players on offense.   

Posted
1 hour ago, MikeH said:

And I still think the interior pass rush has another level to get to once Justus Terry is back. A four-man rush of Simmons-Kanu-Terry-Jackson is absolutely nasty.

Could be.  Jackson needs to replicate this effort as we haven’t seen it consistently to date.  He has certainly had a limited number of games to date to prove that consistency though.

Posted

I feel like this team under Sark knows how much better they are than other teams, and so they coast a bit instead of beating their ass even harder. That’s my one fear about this game: complacency. I think we are going to see OU on film and know that they are gonna be in for an ass whoopin. The two factors that make me think we keep up the intensity are: (1) Muschamp is going to breathe fire into his defense, so I have a hard time seeing them letting up against Mateer, and (2) there has been a lot of smoke about the OU locker room starting to splinter. The bottom might fall out from under them if they get hit in the mouth.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Posted
25 minutes ago, Here for the Wins said:

Could be.  Jackson needs to replicate this effort as we haven’t seen it consistently to date.  He has certainly had a limited number of games to date to prove that consistency though.

TBF, Jackson has been tasked to do alot of the dirty work. Certainly last year. I could be wrong, but it feels like he's played far more of a traditional edge this year than last. 

Posted

I will say this, I like to watch Ikard's podcast because I do enjoy football analysis quite a bit (and him talking about how bad OU's offense is), he's not like a "blow smoke" guy. 

  • Moderators
Posted
6 minutes ago, hookem1014 said:

Hey Jeff not sure what his sexual or transportation preference has to do with anything hope we can just stick to football here🫣

Coach Shipley's revelation happened before I joined the OTF team, but that's an all-timer, for sure!

  • Haha 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.