Austalgia Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 4 hours ago, Flynn said: The Gefridge shuts down OU’s paltry rushing attack AND gets a sack Gefridge ices down that run game . See what I did there? 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago 6 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. I feel like Bishop is too obvious to count. I’m going Townsend. Quote
FHS Mr B Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 7 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. Lance Jackson Quote
HonkEm Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago BEERS ... only because i like the name and will be gulping them down. Quote
Paul L Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 5 hours ago, SueVide said: Spetic mainly because it’s likely to be a low scoring close game. Man, I’m hoping it isn’t that close. 1 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 7 minutes ago, watty7796 said: If Justus Terry plays....explosion. At this point in his career I’d believe his turf toe flares up before he is a surprise breakout player. Quote
Landon Rodriguez Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 10 hours ago, Bobby Burton said: Every year, there’s a surprise player of the game. It’s where heroes are made. A year ago, it was Ryan Niblett. This year, who is it? I’m going Jermaine Bishop. Arch Manning 🤘🏼 Quote
AusMOJO Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Raleek Brown, I think he's going to have a huge run in this game. Kade Phillips on D. Think he's quietly having himself a good start to the year and I think he'll make a big play or two in this one. Quote
HookedOnTF Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago 6 hours ago, drag worm said: Most of the obvious ones have been taken so I’ll go with Lovell Pinkney. I mean, he should have 2 years left, right? Quote
BurntOrangeMD Posted 47 minutes ago Posted 47 minutes ago john mateer will be "Bomared" by Colin Simmons, and it will forever be known as "SmeartheMateer." Then, Rasheem BIles or Lance Jackson will scoop and score a touchdown with the 🏈 fumble! Hook'em! 🤘 🤠 🇨🇱 Quote
westx Posted 18 minutes ago Posted 18 minutes ago surprise player means not one of our top group of players, correct? Thus, I will take any of the tight ends. non0-surprise player(s), I ;ll take simmons/biles Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.