Texas fan in Georgia Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago 4 minutes ago, Jim Douglas said: I agree and it’s something I can’t wrap my head around. Sark wants a pocket passer but refuses to get a serviceable Oline. Exactly. And I’m not even calling for KJ to play, I think that would do more harm than good for KJ personally behind this OLine 1 Quote
RN_surgery Posted 48 minutes ago Posted 48 minutes ago 1 minute ago, MBHORNSFAN said: If you root for losses that is dumber. So genius who should we hire? I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results. well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good! I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark Quote
Texas fan in Georgia Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago Just now, RN_surgery said: I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results. well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good! I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark Throw Cristobal in there as well. Other folks would say Marcus freeman, but personally I don’t see it. Would Jeff Traylor be a better fit for the job than sark?? 1 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago 1 minute ago, RN_surgery said: I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results. well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good! I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark Yes, that has generally worked so well for Texas - coaching changes. 1 Quote
RN_surgery Posted 45 minutes ago Posted 45 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Oldest Horn said: Yes, that has generally worked so well for Texas - coaching changes. So you would rather keep the same thing going? Quote
RN_surgery Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Texas fan in Georgia said: Throw Cristobal in there as well. Other folks would say Marcus freeman, but personally I don’t see it. Would Jeff Traylor be a better fit for the job than sark?? Probably so. I would take Lane Kiffin over Sark too. Better play caller Quote
cmk4pres Posted 43 minutes ago Posted 43 minutes ago 32 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said: The way this OLine can’t pick up a blitz to save its life, Quinn would be getting flatlined every time he drops back to pass. Do you remember some of OLs Quinn had? And while i agree the line isnt good. Arch worse. 2 INTs not thrown by the line. 10 ou points Quote
Texas fan in Georgia Posted 42 minutes ago Posted 42 minutes ago Just now, RN_surgery said: Probably so. I would take Lane Kiffin over Sark too. Better play caller I would also take kiffin over sark not only because he’s a better play caller but he’s a better QB developer. It’s not even a debate anymore. 3 Quote
cmk4pres Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago Whats crazy is i bet there is at least 25 QBs in college football I would take over Arch right now. 1 Quote
Texas fan in Georgia Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago 1 minute ago, cmk4pres said: Do you remember some of OLs Quinn had? And while i agree the line isnt good. Arch worse. 2 INTs not thrown by the line. 10 ou points I think Quinn’s best line was in 2023. 2022 and 2024 were bad. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, RN_surgery said: So you would rather keep the same thing going? For now, yes. People get far too emotional after big wins and losses. I’ll leave it to CDC to figure out. Quote
RN_surgery Posted 40 minutes ago Posted 40 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Texas fan in Georgia said: I would also take kiffin over sark not only because he’s a better play caller but he’s a better QB developer. It’s not even a debate anymore. That is so true. Agree 100 percent Quote
Shmatt Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, RN_surgery said: I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results. well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good! I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark Man idek if those guys are getable if it comes to that, I’d save that conversation for after the season if we fall apart Quote
JMarquette Posted 39 minutes ago Posted 39 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, RN_surgery said: So you would rather keep the same thing going? If you think CDC would keep “the same thing going” when donors have significant money invested in the program, then you’re not paying attention. 1 Quote
JMarquette Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago (edited) 9 minutes ago, RN_surgery said: I root for losses because it will rip the band-aid off quicker and not drag this out for another 3 years of the same results. well, let’s see, Stein is pretty good! Eric Morris looks pretty good! I would even trust Dan Lanning that he would make a good hire at OC(like he already has) over Sark Eric Morris lost to Tulsa and Dan Lanning eliminated himself from playoff contention yesterday. Are you a moron? Edited 38 minutes ago by JMarquette 3 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, Texas fan in Georgia said: I would also take kiffin over sark not only because he’s a better play caller but he’s a better QB developer. It’s not even a debate anymore. I bet the LSU boards are singing Kiffen’s praises this morning. 🤔 1 1 Quote
Paul L Posted 37 minutes ago Posted 37 minutes ago 1 hour ago, RN_surgery said: Everything falls at the feet of Sark for me. He can’t make things easy for Arch. I hope we lose out and move on from Sark. A rational response would be to hope we figure it out and everyone gets better and plays better. Instead, you went full toxic. 2 Quote
JMarquette Posted 36 minutes ago Posted 36 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Oldest Horn said: I bet the LSU boards are singing Kiffen’s praises this morning. 🤔 Right? What’s being thrown around is crazy. Lane just convinced boosters to give him $55 million for a roster that’s about to miss the playoffs. 1 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 34 minutes ago Posted 34 minutes ago Just now, JMarquette said: Right? What’s being thrown around is crazy. Lane just convinced boosters to give him $55 million for a roster that’s about to miss the playoffs. Social media passed alcohol about 10 years ago as number one in fueling faux bravery and bravado. Quote
JMarquette Posted 33 minutes ago Posted 33 minutes ago Just now, Oldest Horn said: Social media passed alcohol about 10 years ago as number one in fueling faux bravery and bravado. Resulted in getting laid less too. 1 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 32 minutes ago Posted 32 minutes ago Just now, JMarquette said: Resulted in getting laid less too. I think social media warriors are a result of getting laid less. 1 Quote
Shmatt Posted 30 minutes ago Posted 30 minutes ago 7 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: I bet the LSU boards are singing Kiffen’s praises this morning. 🤔 Yeah but he also in year one, we’re in year 6 Quote
Oldest Horn Posted 29 minutes ago Posted 29 minutes ago Just now, Shmatt said: Yeah but he also in year one, we’re in year 6 Not the point but ok. Quote
TTown Posted 23 minutes ago Posted 23 minutes ago Very fair article. I would have been harsher. But again Sark isn't gonna change. It's hell or high water to run his offense. So I expect more of the same. The D just can't be expected to carry all the load period. Yeah Florida is wounded, but I take no win for granted here on out. Looks like 9-3 at best. Hope I'm wrong. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.