Jordon Davison Top 4 Revealed

22 minutes ago, harveycmd said:

It's not about going to Texas. This is Texas Longhorns site. What are be supposed to say about a guy who decided he doesn't like Texas?

First of all, he liked Texas, he just didn’t see it as the best decision for him. Second of all, we just don’t say anything and move on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Thanks 1

Jordon Davison is a gosh darn scoundrel. A real rascal. And frankly, one might call him a scallywag. 

I apologize for my temper, and I hope Jordon and his family didn't have to read that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, harveycmd said:

It's not about going to Texas. This is Texas Longhorns site. What are be supposed to say about a guy who decided he doesn't like Texas?

No name calling. No need for it. Be above it. That's all.

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, harveycmd said:

You wish him the best.   And, we make our own course with other folks. 

Edited by Adam Lane

4 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

I am told Davison had nothing to do with NIL. The quality/depth of the RB room was the issue.

Eventually young Running backs will learn that you don’t want to get on the field early as a full time guy. Best case is brooks from last year. Sit, show talents to get drafted, save your body for NFL. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Harvey, sorry we hurt your feelings. This is a contact sport not flag football. Trash talk is also part of the game too. Don't us pysch you out now. Ryan Day now has to compete against SC, NikeU, PaternoSt, AND the SignalStealers from up north. Buck Up, and we'll send you extra helmet sticker! HOOK EM!