Dakorien Moore OV schedule

30 minutes ago, Clay Kollinger said:

Are we concerned with Oregon getting the last visit?

Unless they pull out all the stops, rolls the red carpet out and NIL whip him (which i expect) i think dakorien has an idea where he wants to go because there’s way to many connections to austin. 

Gerry or Bobby,

So with Dakorien  coming in from the 14-16 for his OV.   How will the coaches handle the other scheduled WR visits at that time?  According to Gerry’s list Kelshaun Johnson, Andrew Marsh and Daylan McCutcheon will also be in that weekend.  I was hoping that Moore was coming in on the 21st so we would have his last visit, but since he will be coming on the 14th, the coaches hopefully roll out the red carpet for he and his family (golf cart, dinner and breakfast with Sark).  Similar what they did for Colin Simmons and Arch Manning.  Will the other recruits feel a certain way.  I remember reading somewhere that a recruit had issues once because of the special treatment a high priority recruit received at the time of their visit.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Toriel Pearl said:

Hopefully we can get him to shut it down before Oregon. 

That would be a surprise - based on the person I talked to in the circle. 

Plan is to go through the visits, and make a decision in late July or August right before senior season begins. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Thanks 4

17 hours ago, Toriel Pearl said:

Hopefully we can get him to shut it down before Oregon. 

The reason Oregon hired Rashaad Samples is to get Duncanville athletes to consider Oregon.  Current Duncanville athletes are going to visit and consider Oregon out of respect for Reginald Samples (their head coach).  It’s pretty simple.

That said, no Duncanville athlete is going to actually sign with Oregon simply to please their high school football coach.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Glass Joe said:

The reason Oregon hired Rashaad Samples is to get Duncanville athletes to consider Oregon.  Current Duncanville athletes are going to visit and consider Oregon out of respect for Reginald Samples (their head coach).  It’s pretty simple.

That said, no Duncanville athlete is going to actually sign with Oregon simply to please their high school football coach.  

Agreed. 

Alabama will likely be Keelon Russell's destination unless Texas jumps in. 

I stand by 65% for Dakorien Moore, and it may be 75%

• Hook 'Em 12

On 5/17/2024 at 3:19 PM, 4thandFive said:

Lanning and the NIL might be a big push in Eugene, but Texas has the QB room no single other university in the country has and they’re less than 3 hours away. 

Moore is an elite WR whose main thoughts during his Oregon OV will be:

1. Damn…it’s gonna be hard for the family to see my games in Oregon

2. which QB1 and team will give me the best path to the NFL  Gabriel/Oregon vs Howard/Ohio vs Manning/UT

3. Is NIL in Oregon enough that overcome #1 and # 2??  

the choice is clear…Hook’em 

• Hook 'Em 3