The word of the day is equity

6 minutes ago, GetHooked said:

I hate that word.  

Me too Brandon Harris kicked my buddy off a Texas commits OV…… told him he needed to build equity before he could get access on campus…… 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, ColeyCole said:

Me too Brandon Harris kicked my buddy off a Texas commits OV…… told him he needed to build equity before he could get access on campus…… 

I don't care.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ColeyCole said:

Tell them to grow up. Who cares 

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't think of any of our commits that hasn't used their official visit unless they are 2026 and they wouldn't be taking an official visit this early.  Furthermore, knowing the way communication runs before any visits the only way I can see this happening is if someone just showed up and they weren't aware. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

I can't think of any of our commits that hasn't used their official visit unless they are 2026 and they wouldn't be taking an official visit this early.  Furthermore, knowing the way communication runs before any visits the only way I can see this happening is if someone just showed up and they weren't aware. 

27 minutes ago, hornsfan55 said:

Tell them to grow up. Who cares 

You don’t care how staffers treat friends and family of a player ?  Yikes. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Changing your college decision because your buddy wasn't granted enough access during a visit is a bold strategy.  Let's see if it pays off for him.  Makes total sense.  Also, really hope you and your buddies aren't a day over 18 or else y'all have some serious catching up to do in the maturity department. Christ.

• Hook 'Em 2

So if I read this correctly we will have a UT commit decommit tonight. And it may or may not have to do with how the commit's friend was treated? Have I got that right?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lnghrn said:

So someone is decommitting from another school and committing to UT?

No the opposite. Saying we are about to have a decommit tonight. According to him ,  But we will see or if he is just trolling.

• Hook 'Em 1

So a guy who thought he should be allowed to officially represent UT felt snubbed when he was told there was a vetting process? I think there’s some Deion Sanders level self importance here.

It sounds like Harris was right to distance the athletic department from him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ColeyCole said:

Surely there’s more to the story. It matters how we treat people so I’m wondering what this young man might have been doing/feeling entitled to for Brandon Harris to ask him to leave? He probably did need to build equity or his value to the program versus the deduction of his expense to the program during another person’s visit. 

Edited by Alex Butler