a&m has a coach charged with murder on staff…

I think in fairness it is more of what were they aware of tbh. Been a year of investigation. Legitimately may not have known everything. But I would assume his Dad knew if anything was going on and his son was being investigated.

That is the real question to me, and if he did and didn't alert A&M before the analyst hire then no sympathy for him at alland what is coming. Lots of questions here no doubt. The other FB question is can Trooper continue in his RB/Associate HC role effectively. On the recruiting trail with this out there etc?

But none of that matters as a young woman suffered a horrible death and her/their child. Innocent until of course but... Tragic🙏

• Hook 'Em 1