Jump to content

Bobby Burton

Administrators
  • Posts

    9922
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bobby Burton

  1. The three-time national championship coach Bob Bowman of the UT men’s swimming and diving team (and also Olympic coach) had a great post on Twitter this morning.
  2. Roy, you've said this a couple of times. Two things can be true at once: Just because I believe OU has an elite defense doesn't discount the fact that I also believe Texas has an elite defense. Both things can be true. And I believe both things are true.
  3. I'm not throwing shade or anything of the sort on Tyler Atkinson. But Okpala and Cummings are likely priorities IMO.
  4. Look at Florida. No wonder Napier got the axe.
  5. Yes, we will be at the Texas Exes tailgate inside the fairgrounds! You do not have to be an official Texas Ex to join the party.
  6. In this day and age, anyone not starting or scheduled to start is likely a portal candidate at some level.
  7. Fair. And that's my response to you. The punishment fit the crime. You argued different than that.
  8. Texas has taken more severe action against Nansen than a public reprimand. Neither Brown nor Simmons is expected to miss a game or a paycheck.
  9. Truth. Texas can not look past the Sooners.
  10. We have not. I don’t like splitting Longhorn fans. Though I’m guessing it’s probably 50-50 on this topic.
  11. Kentucky was perfect.
  12. Because they’re wrong IMO. 😉
  13. Altuve gonna play in more playoff games than Jeter.
  14. Reason 1,000 PFF ain’t all that.
  15. Nice response, Jordan!
  16. Jeremiah Smith and Julian Sayin broke them. But not Texas.
  17. In Midland…
  18. Oh, I don’t think we have a choice.
  19. I think this is a fair question. Not sure I’ve seen Arch check out of things very much. But I also don’t know what restrictions he has on him, the gameplan, etc. This is a question Sark or Arch would have to answer (and even if asked, I’m guessing either of them wouldn’t and probably shouldn’t exactly be totally forthcoming).
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.