Jump to content

Holy Cow

Supporters
  • Posts

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holy Cow

  1. The special teams and penalties will cost this team a couple of games if they don't clean it up. I have no idea what our base offense is. Three vertical routes and a route to the flats and outside zone run plays?
  2. 26 to 17 the good guys in burnt orange over the jail orange.
  3. Yeah, I caught the last Vandy and chuckled when QB threw the pick. I just now saw they lost and how. 😮
  4. Well, it sure isn't the Oline that's a problem. They seemingly showed to the play.
  5. Just like UN Home Security!
  6. Agreed. Now imagine if the split to Premier/Championship League format and added promotion/relegation to the mix.
  7. Shout at to Gerry for another stellar job at the annual Fort Worth Exes football kickoff event. We had a big crowd and Gerry brought the goods as usual. I'm fired up for the season!
  8. I'll do you one better, Gerald Hanson.
  9. Blast from the past for sure.
  10. But then I couldn't use my jumping to conclusions mat! images (25).mp4
  11. We lost another great longhorn last week. Steve Rawley (aka SteveHookem) passed away unexpectedly on July 23rd. I don't know if he was on this board but he was a long time member on Orangebloods a proflic poster and great fan. Just wanted to pass it along. I'm posting the obituary below. https://www.woodlawnfh.com/obituaries/Steven-Edward-Rawley?obId=49129012&source=SmsSh&utm_source=copy+url&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=obituary-share&utm_content=copy+url
  12. My thoughts? Offense: QB, LG, C, RT, TE Defense: DT, NT, LC, RC, SS, FS
  13. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/49121275/big-12-no-rush-pull-lawsuit-vs-texas-tech-brendan-sorsby-eligibility
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.