Jump to content

Hookem72

Supporters
  • Posts

    880
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hookem72

  1. Here are my counter intuitive takes. Vegas counting on the emotional let down following Ole Miss slaying the dragon combined with the running game of Florida. Will be weird game, Florida gave up 39 to Auburn so the logic would be take the over, but I bet it is an under game. Georgia will put 40 on the dirt burglars. Michgan Iowa 55 points combined. Iowa wins. Horns win but dont cover. USC beats Oregon outright 10-7
  2. This is world class trolling
  3. Aggy looks about as soft as baby doodoo
  4. Judging how the UNC Clemson game is going, LSU doesn’t deserve the hype from that win. LB 25 from Arky gonna get paid next year
  5. The Sierra Canyon pipeline is flowing! They got any volleyball players? 🤘🤘🤘
  6. 1. At half 3, 4th quarter 10. Overall 8 2. Mississippi State 3. Turnovers
  7. I really liked him in MASH. Was surprised he was still alive.
  8. Even if they were tipping their plays, Oregon’s talent still should have won out. Looked like poor oline play.
  9. I think the Coogs shock the sand aggies. Kamario Taylor puts a nail in Beamer’s tenure. Ole Miss beats LSU. probably wishful thinking but a man can dream.
  10. This was what happened when Cig left JMU for Indiana.
  11. Brooks is good. I also like Landon Tengwell. Here is his video:
  12. If you watch the play it is a thing of beauty. Mosely fakes like he is going to block for the screen then releases.
  13. I can’t help but think of this old dead milkmen song when I hear his name.
  14. I think the arch experiment is over. Im drunk so if this comes back to haunt me. So be it
  15. Well. At least I learned they have just as obnoxious and annoying politcal ads in Ohio. I dont know who Amy Acton is, but tripping ovet a dog gate doesnt seem like that big of a deal.
  16. Keelon Russell looks like he has the same release point/throwing motion as Ewers, lotta tipped passes at the line.
  17. My big takeaway from this season so far is there are a lot of bad olines out there that are being patched together from the portal. I hope ours shows up tonight.
  18. Maybe he should try envisioning his plunge with Richey Wesley
  19. Kamario Taylor is prob the best QB in the SEC.
  20. Maybe Will Stein was the secret sauce.
  21. I was dove hunting in Hondo when LSU played Texas in 2019. I don’t think many people knew how good LSU was going to be. I believe we played them closer than anyone all year. I think this will be the game we come out as this years version of LSU 2019. Hook Em!
  22. I’m guessing the way the player’s lawyers cross examined Sankey at the preliminary injunction hearinf with lines like “How’s it feel now that the Rabbit’s got da gun!?!?” Didn’t help LSU.
  23. I’m not weighing in on if it will happen, I am just chuckling at thinking about how the presidents might vote on Thursday. Their needs to be 11 votes to expel LSU. Who might vote for it? 1. Ole Miss (hahahaha) 2. Tennessee (hahaha) 3. Mississippi State (kicking their rival—probably yes) 4. Alabama (eliminate a rival from their rebirt-probably so) 5. Vanderbilt - for integrity reasons 6. Florida. They may do it just so they can have a chance at Easton Royal. 7. South Carolina-will make them feel better about Beamer. 8. Aggie—self righteousness is part and parcel of the delusion. 9. Arkansas—maybe 10. Oklahoma—maybe 11. Kentucky—maybe I dont see Georgia voting against them. I don’t know about Texas or Missouri Kicking LSU out would likely also hurt the SEC revenue package so I don’t think they will do it, but I am here for the pettiness. .
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.