Jump to content

alrightalrightalright

Supporters
  • Posts

    1746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alrightalrightalright

  1. Shouldn’t have to rebuild with the portal available. Reload and go. DL was a disappointment today. OL is what it is, we saw three games of this and should have known.
  2. I might turn off the sprinklers and water the yard by hand tomorrow in lieu of a Sunday morning rewatch.
  3. Prayers for Mr. Wilson. A Longhorn Legend 🤘🏽
  4. Alfred Collins goal line punch out!
  5. With the weather, I'll adjust my original prediction of 27-10 to 23-13, Horns. Feels like it will be a rock fight in sloppy conditions.
  6. Mateer must love Chipotle bc my good-for-nothin' second-cousin land thief just bumped into Dr. Steven Shin and Mateer at Chipotle again!
  7. Agree with what you said on the podcast, Jeff. If we rush for 175, we win the game. Win in the trenches and control the ball and clock.
  8. Ole Miss skyrockets to 4. Indiana also jumps Texas to 8. Texas moves up to 9 Full AP Poll: https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll
  9. Agreed, I think Ole Miss will jump ahead of us and potentially even Bama. Oregon, A&M, and OU slide forward with Penn State, Georgia, LSU sliding back a few spots. I’m guessing we don’t move or even move back. I’m not hoping for it, just how I see the over reactions playing out.
  10. That was hard to read and not bc it was written by someone with an Oklahoma public education. What a dweeb
  11. I swear ESPN used to track Targets in the box score but maybe it was only ever for the NFL for Fantasy Football. How many targets do each of our WRs, TEs, and RBs have?
  12. I was not around then. But after reading this thread, found this Barking Carnival article that aligns with what you shared: https://www.barkingcarnival.com/2012/10/11/3492130/1976-tx-ou-a-bitter-mean-end-of-an-era
  13. He can redshirt depending how long recovery takes. Let’s annihilate whatever product Florida and OU put out.
  14. Ya gotta know when to walk away, know when to run.
  15. Mateer surgery on thumb. Missing 3 or more weeks https://www.on3.com/college/oklahoma-sooners/news/john-mateer-injury-update-oklahoma-qb-undergo-surgery-hand-ailment/
  16. The carrying of Skattebo into the EZ and the non-targeting call against Isaiah Bond were bad. He was head-hunted. That game still causes me stress. As the OL gains more experience, I think their penalties will dissipate. Focus needs to be 100%.
  17. Interesting that Bama wiggled out of LSU (or however that pairing ended up not occurring) and received Miss St. The Athletic and Sports Illustrated both predicted Bama / LSU were due to be paired.
  18. Texas gets OU, Texas A&M, and Arkansas as we all expected. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/46346164/sec-football-slate-feature-3-repeat-opponents-next-4-seasons
  19. Let's have a party in their backfield!! Gotta celebrate the drone show 🎆
  20. One in the northwest EZ too. Excited to see the progress on these throughout the season
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.