Jump to content

hookem1014

Supporters
  • Posts

    1608
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hookem1014

  1. The hoopers are making some serious $$$
  2. My guess would be to also reward the #2 RB for his work and contributions with Hardy out. Shows they value his efforts for stepping up imo. edit: wow just saw Roberts had almost 1000 APY last year playing behind Hardy. Could be a breakout player next season.
  3. Why am I just now noticing your avi I almost spit my coffee out
  4. Those long runs are what I'm most excited about. There was a stat you posted last year that I believe was dating back to the 2024 season showing the lack of explosive plays from the RB room. Getting those plays back makes this offense so much more dangerous considering the skill set of each player.
  5. I don’t think there’s been this much hype with both football and basketball since the 2009-2010 season. Can’t wait 🤘
  6. With how tough the schedule is, I think a 3 loss Texas makes the CFP as long as none of those losses are to terrible teams. Very doable if this team is as good as expected. If they lose 4 games they don’t deserve it regardless of the schedule.
  7. Not even trying to be a hater, but how is Elko above Deboer and Cristobal?
  8. Thanks Bobby! This is my first time hearing of them but looks like their website has a great selection of Longhorn gear
  9. As a Rockets fan, I never expect anything from their draft moves. Yao and Sengun are the only 2 all stars they’ve drafted since 2003 despite multiple lottery picks. Don’t really get trading up for Thornton as they already have enough undersized guards
  10. That strategy may have worked 20 years ago not anymore especially in the NIL era. Some of these kids just came out the womb the last time Texas played for a natty.
  11. I don’t get what’s wrong with the post. The quote was not meant to imply LWC said it. Wiltfong literally says it in the video and Newberg even tags him right after.
  12. That’s cool to hear. Appreciate you sharing! Hope it goes our way 🤘I’m sure we will find out very soon. Let us know if you spot Monshun Sales in burnt orange as well😅
  13. The last couple seasons must be rough for yall lol but glad to see other Horns repping out of state🤘 Reminds me of the time I had a layover in Qatar and saw a family decked out in Longhorn gear. This was during the 2024 playoff run
  14. The worst part is the entire conference is only getting paid $20M to have this unserious sponsor plastered across all their football fields and basketball courts😂
  15. That’s a little harsh. At least the USMNT made it past the first round
  16. I agree with you Gerry and honestly believe it’s the right decision to not allow it. It’s unfortunate for those guys but the rule is set for next year and trying to change that opens a can of worms.
  17. Along with several others. @Gerry Hamilton any thoughts?
  18. Love me some CWIII. Wish Herman gave him the ball more in his final season
  19. We witnessed that guy rush the ball 30 times a game and nobody could stop him. The team sucked but he is one of the all time Texas greats at the position
  20. We’ve reached that point of the offseason I see! Haha jk this was actually fun read CJ, thanks 🤘
  21. I’m at a point where I’d be ecstatic if we land LWC and go at least 1 for 2 on Sales and Royal. If we get them both then it’ll be up there with the most talented class Texas has ever had.
  22. Who’s he fooling with the UH shirt lol
  23. Torre Becton would be proud of the work ethic!
  24. The portal imo has made preseason rankings even more meaningless. Way too much roster movement around the country to predict who will be bad/good.
  25. The sideline one was awesome too. Perfect timing and great instincts by Smith once Kanu got the pressure on Underwood! I forgot Wardell Mack also picked him off in this game
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.