Jump to content

hookem1014

Supporters
  • Posts

    1608
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hookem1014

  1. Tried finishing the video but TyAnthony Smith intercepted it
  2. Since OU has scored a touchdown on Texas🤘 Happy early 4th everyone!
  3. Chris Ogden is hanging this in his office tomorrow 🤣
  4. Hopefully that Louisiana pressure doesn’t get to him
  5. I legit was like “pshh what a dummy A Rod is like 50 years old”
  6. It will say a lot about Sark as well. He needs to get over that hump against some of the top coaches in CFB. 0-7 currently vs Day, Kirby, Deboer
  7. My turn! I don’t really follow baseball and thought you were talking about Alex Rodriguez
  8. Completely forgot about Calvin Anderson dude was a beast. A true professional in every aspect. Thanks for the reminder Jeff🤘
  9. Nico Harrison really got fleeced by this guy
  10. So jealous! If there was any sporting even in history I could attend it would be that game. If Texas makes the natty this year, ticket prices in Vegas will be insane🙃. Already saving up for that trip just in case🤘
  11. Unfortunately didn’t get to watch any of these guys. I’m just here waiting on @Joe Zura to drop his favorite gif
  12. Find a way to get to the playoffs and that experience from our regular season schedule will pay off🤘
  13. Do they know Last Chance U is already a show?
  14. Peak virtue signaling is all it is lol. Also it’s the offseason in all 3 major sports. Who cares what’s discussed at this time
  15. That overhead shoulder press Arch is doing is way harder than it looks. Really good at sorting out muscle imbalances especially for a QB
  16. The way our O line was playing vs Florida, Quinn may not have made it out alive
  17. Tell them to pop in the VHS tape of the last time A&M beat Texas instead
  18. I think it means Kyle Flood is fired… up to get Camara am I right @Joe Zura?
  19. Also, I had no clue LaAllan Clark is only 30 years old wow
  20. Thanks for sharing Hank. He visited during the Spring showcase as well right? I remember him posting a video back then
  21. That’s fair it’s just weird that Tennessee fans think Peyton would root against Arch
  22. It’s “sad” to support family? Idc what my alma mater is…you wouldn’t see me rooting against family
  23. Athletic stats such as speed, change of direction etc affect overall ratings a lot. Geffrard is tied as the 8th best DT in the game.
  24. Hope Jonah Williams can live up to that 95 INJ (durability) rating. Also Raleek at 79..yikes lol.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.