Jump to content

Califashorn75

Supporters
  • Posts

    2641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Califashorn75

  1. Me too. I like their striker who is such a bad ass. He would make a great tight end.
  2. I think I will root for whomever plays against Argentina. I appreciate the brilliance of Messi, but the Argentinians think they are superior to every Latin American or African country out there. They think this in spite of a terrible economy.
  3. ...are among the top 10 all time Greatest Women College Basketball Coaches.
  4. Dang it! 3 to 2 Argentina with 5 minutes left. They just didn't give up and Egypt deserves a pat on the back for a great effort.
  5. They just scored! 2-0 Egypt! What a major upset this would be! Argentina ranked #1 and Egypt 29th!
  6. Holy Moly, Egypt 2 and Argentina 0 at the 59th minute! Oh no. They took away the goal. Offsides. Dang it.
  7. I would love for Egypt to beat Argentina. Likely not happening.
  8. All it takes is one mistake and boom someone can score. The skill level is just too good. Mexico had some great shots but the goalie for England was fabulous.
  9. The goalie made a huge mistake. Belgium ranked 9th and we are 17th. Not a lot of upsets in this round.
  10. They are drama queens. But scoring a goal at this level is not easy.
  11. I am curious to see what they do to improve McCombs field.
  12. I wish it were at least semi-annual. Waiting four years is too long.
  13. These are the FIFA rankings of World Cup Qualifiers.
  14. Sark makes the decisions at that level.
  15. Not looking good for el Tri. England is ranked 4th and Mexico 14th. The only upset thus far in this round was Brazil losing.
  16. Colombia is so much better than Ghana.
  17. Shakira is at the game in Miami looking fine as can be. How could the father of her children cheat on that woman?
  18. Kevan and Katie will be superstars in the pro league.
  19. Messi making more history. The Aussies choked big time.
  20. I have watched all of the top ranked teams play and I think this tourney is wide open. Any of the final 16 can win it.
  21. There are great match ups today. Top 20 teams going at it.
  22. Similar to a football player faking an injury so the team can take a break, coaching directions, etc. Soccer players are drama queens.
  23. We are so much better than Bosnia. Talk about a game of inches.
  24. Mexico vs. England will be wild. Azteca Stadium is the best atmosphere. I have been there prior to the World Cup remodeling.
  25. Bosnia was the worst ranked team in the World Cup, 64th. The USA was ranked 17th. We should win this match.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.