Jump to content

Califashorn75

Supporters
  • Posts

    2641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Califashorn75

  1. Addison Bjorn is going to be really good for us. She's a big guard/small forward type that can shoot. She just needs to get stronger. She could be a Paige Buecker type if her game keeps improving.
  2. I was working as a consultant for a tech company out of Seattle. I had arrived on the 10th. And the plan was to leave on the 12th. Well that didn't happen. I was in my hotel room watching the horrible news all day. It was unbelievable. I feel there are things we may never know. I am not a conspiracy dude, but there are a lot of worm holes regarding that episode.
  3. Why do we know the football recruits coming in Saturday, but Coach Vic didn't share who the girls are that he has coming by Saturday? Is he able to say who they are or is it just gamesmanship? I hope he's recruiting the Ukrainian center from LSU.
  4. The 12 year old kid doing this for ESPN was too busy playing video games during the assignment.
  5. I really wish Vic would have updated how Lovisa Hose is doing. She's our tallest player. She redshirted last year, but we haven't received a peep on her since she first enrolled. I would hope she gets some minutes in the paint this year.
  6. If Maddie can hit the 3 point shot at 40% or better, look out!
  7. Did we lose an important assistant coach? With the big girl's injury, we are doomed this year. The young girls aren't ready.
  8. Mack deserves our love and respect.
  9. Super job Bobby. Hero seems like a great dude. You can find the interview on LHN.
  10. Only use him for an emergency short yardage, move the pile run. No need to aggravate it further.
  11. Vince Young! No one will ever surpass VY as far as I am concerned.
  12. I think Hollywood is really good. He's not an easy guy to tackle.
  13. Thanks. This team deserves it.
  14. Any word on what CDC is doing to McCombs Field? If any team needs a facility update, it's the two time National Champs!
  15. I will be moving in a year. California is getting ridiculously expensive. I am retired. I live in a 3 bedroom, well insulated home and my monthly utilities: electricity, gas, and trash pickup are $785 a month. Literally, a 50% jump in 3 years! It's between Mexico City or Austin. My adult son is severely ADHD plus Asbergers so I have to be around so he feels comfortable. He's a self taught Harley Davidson mechanic. If we move, I will go to all the games!
  16. USC has a pretty good quarterback.
  17. One of the best parts of the W (and I have been a fan since its inception) has been the talent level now. The college game is so good that when the girls enter the League, the best make an impact immediately. Paige Bueckers and Olivia Miles are the type I am referring to. Imagine next year, Booker, Hidalgo, and Juju won't miss a beat. The drama is real. These women are competitive and want to win. They are cutthroat. Add the Euros, Latinas, Asians and man what a wild league. It's so much fun to watch. Finally, the money, facilities, fans have boomed, therefore there is so much more at stake. This year's playoffs will be intense. Can't wait.
  18. The Commissioner resigned. She's retiring. Hopefully, they can find someone really good and keep growing the League.
  19. That was awesome Bobby. Sark is a great dude. He needs a Natty!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.