Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted yesterday at 06:40 PM Author Moderators Posted yesterday at 06:40 PM 2 hours ago, Tres Comas said: Hate seeing foot injuries Yep. i personally bumped down team goals in terms of seeding From goal of No. 2 seed to 4-6 seed Big loss. Multiple guys will have to step up to replace him Quote
Robert Eberhardt Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago I went to a donor practice today - a few observations: 1) David Punch appears to have much more range than I thought he had - he had a great looking shot and was hitting 3’s/long jumpers. I complemented him on his shot afterward and he was very appreciative, saying how hard he has been working on it. 2) It definitely sucks losing Lewis for a while, but Goosby getting more minutes/experience may be a blessing come March. He is awesome. 3) The length/athleticism is still mind boggling after having to sit through a season a couple years ago where Shedrick was the only big body on the court. It seems like we have so much versatility in the way we will be able to play, particularly when Lewis comes back. 4) it is really awesome watching Sean Miller teach. He lives and breathes basketball, and we got to watch him teach in very specific end of game scenarios that I thought was super cool to watch. Aside from being talented, this seems to be a great group of guys - they stuck around signing stuff/chatting with fans for a while after practice was over and couldn’t have been nicer. Same with Coach - I ran into him in downtown Knoxville before the game this past weekend and told him how excited I was for the season. 8 Quote
Q Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 19 minutes ago, Robert Eberhardt said: I went to a donor practice today - a few observations: 1) David Punch appears to have much more range than I thought he had - he had a great looking shot and was hitting 3’s/long jumpers. I complemented him on his shot afterward and he was very appreciative, saying how hard he has been working on it. 2) It definitely sucks losing Lewis for a while, but Goosby getting more minutes/experience may be a blessing come March. He is awesome. 3) The length/athleticism is still mind boggling after having to sit through a season a couple years ago where Shedrick was the only big body on the court. It seems like we have so much versatility in the way we will be able to play, particularly when Lewis comes back. 4) it is really awesome watching Sean Miller teach. He lives and breathes basketball, and we got to watch him teach in very specific end of game scenarios that I thought was super cool to watch. Aside from being talented, this seems to be a great group of guys - they stuck around signing stuff/chatting with fans for a while after practice was over and couldn’t have been nicer. Same with Coach - I ran into him in downtown Knoxville before the game this past weekend and told him how excited I was for the season. Appreciate the post 🤘🏿🤘🏿🤘🏿 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 4 hours ago Author Moderators Posted 4 hours ago Ole Miss just got A LOT better Quote
Jordan91 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 17 hours ago, Robert Eberhardt said: I went to a donor practice today - a few observations: 1) David Punch appears to have much more range than I thought he had - he had a great looking shot and was hitting 3’s/long jumpers. I complemented him on his shot afterward and he was very appreciative, saying how hard he has been working on it. 2) It definitely sucks losing Lewis for a while, but Goosby getting more minutes/experience may be a blessing come March. He is awesome. 3) The length/athleticism is still mind boggling after having to sit through a season a couple years ago where Shedrick was the only big body on the court. It seems like we have so much versatility in the way we will be able to play, particularly when Lewis comes back. 4) it is really awesome watching Sean Miller teach. He lives and breathes basketball, and we got to watch him teach in very specific end of game scenarios that I thought was super cool to watch. Aside from being talented, this seems to be a great group of guys - they stuck around signing stuff/chatting with fans for a while after practice was over and couldn’t have been nicer. Same with Coach - I ran into him in downtown Knoxville before the game this past weekend and told him how excited I was for the season. Thank you for the post. Quote
Stonehorn Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 6/2/2026 at 5:53 PM, Longhorn nation said: I think are team can hang with any team in the country. I think "our" team can too..... Quote
Jceciliano98 Posted 52 minutes ago Posted 52 minutes ago @Gerry Hamilton ik you're a international players guy lol what do you think of the aussie Pg luke paul duke picked up whats his potential/ ceiling. Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 23 minutes ago Author Moderators Posted 23 minutes ago 29 minutes ago, Jceciliano98 said: @Gerry Hamilton ik you're an international players guy lol what do you think of the aussie Pg luke paul duke picked up whats his potential/ ceiling. 1st rounder for sure Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.