Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 You just don’t do that on RC Slocum statue celebration weekend! Come on 3 20 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Well we know what you were doing last night Gerry bad look on you 9 Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Damn, that could get them expelled for a dumb juvenile act, probably trying to impress their friends. Quote
ClubWhatever Posted September 6 Posted September 6 #BTHOmissouristate Is the Texas AM police part of Texags? 1 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 13 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said: #BTHOmissouristate Is the Texas AM police part of Texags? lol yes 3 Quote
Nathan Ross Posted September 6 Posted September 6 21 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: You just don’t do that on RC Slocum statue celebration weekend! Come on I didn’t realize they put skirts on sheep nowadays 🤷♂️ 11 Quote
Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted September 6 Author Moderators Posted September 6 20 minutes ago, Joe Z said: Well we know what you were doing last night Gerry bad look on you I was in Baton Rouge with Brooks Nader and Livvy 2 Quote
Joe Z Posted September 6 Posted September 6 1 minute ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I was in Baton Rouge with Brooks Nader and Livvy And I didn’t get the invite I would say I’m disappointed but I’m used to you disappointing me 4 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 55 minutes ago, mmdaytontexas said: Damn, that could get them expelled for a dumb juvenile act, probably trying to impress their friends. Frat boys Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted September 6 Posted September 6 1 minute ago, GoHorns1 said: Frat boys Yeah, I hate to admit it, but we did some really stupid things as 18- to 20-year-olds in our fraternity. Quote
GoHorns1 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) 5 minutes ago, mmdaytontexas said: Yeah, I hate to admit it, but we did some really stupid things as 18- to 20-year-olds in our fraternity. Never understood why someone would join a damn Frat at UT. Edited September 6 by GoHorns1 Quote
Beard N Balls Bundle Posted September 6 Posted September 6 (edited) 52 minutes ago, Joe Z said: And I didn’t get the invite I would say I’m disappointed but I’m used to you disappointing me Just doing what you’ve done to him since you were just a little Joey Z. It’s why he went for mayo and never came back Edited September 6 by Beard N Balls Bundle 1 Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted September 6 Posted September 6 6 minutes ago, GoHorns1 said: Never understood why someone would join a damn Frat at UT. Legacy for one, and social connections for another. 2 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 18 minutes ago, mmdaytontexas said: Legacy for one, and social connections for another. Buying social connections is dumb IMO Quote
Neil Leininger Posted September 6 Posted September 6 2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: You just don’t do that on RC Slocum statue celebration weekend! Come on Depends, was the woman his married secretary? Quote
Oldest Horn Posted September 6 Posted September 6 1 hour ago, GoHorns1 said: Buying social connections is dumb IMO How do you feel about country clubs? Quote
Beldar Posted September 6 Posted September 6 2 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said: I was in Baton Rouge with Brooks Nader and Livvy Bet it was dangerous on the streets after that game. Quote
mmdaytontexas Posted September 6 Posted September 6 1 hour ago, GoHorns1 said: Buying social connections is dumb IMO I beg to differ. There are life long friendships made and valuable business connections for some. 1 Quote
GoHorns1 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 4 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: How do you feel about country clubs? Exactly the same. Quote
Oldest Horn Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Just now, GoHorns1 said: Exactly the same. Cool. Quote
harveycmd Posted September 6 Posted September 6 2 minutes ago, Oldest Horn said: How do you feel about country clubs? I live in the country, but I don't go to any clubs. I also have brothers (biological and social), but we don't engage in engage in mantras, symbolic ceremonies or anything like that. Quote
GoHorns1 Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Just now, mmdaytontexas said: I beg to differ. There are life long friendships made and valuable business connections for some. Got my my friendship by being me and valuable business connection by are hard professional work. I earned it didn’t buy business connection. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.