TexTheHorn24 Posted Sunday at 09:06 PM Posted Sunday at 09:06 PM Both Ou And A&M have good recruiting classes. Now that their seasons are imploding who in these classes are we potentially gonna be interested in pushing for a flip? I see one corner I like in OUs class. 5 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 09:43 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 09:43 PM Guys I think Texas could end up reaching out to: OU’s class - CB Gabe Osborne - terrific prospect but unlikely to flip regardless of how bad things get in Norman. CB Trent Blaylock - I’d be pretty surprised if he flipped, or at least as long as his brother is there. S Jaiden Fields - this is a maybe. Fields is a local product at Hutto that has been on the Texas radar for a long time but has not been offered. Plays WR and S in HS and has had a really good start to his senior season. A&M’s class — S Kamarui Dorsey - A&M went super high on the $ package to get an early pledge from the Peach State native over Georgia and several others. Tremendous prospect but very low chances for Texas like Osborne imo. S JayQuan Snell - Would also be really surprising. Texas and him aren’t on the same page positionally. OT DeMarrion Johnson - Johnson committed to A&M in August of his junior year but has visited Texas 5 times since. He hasn’t been back to Austin since the Fan Day in April but he probably wouldn’t need another visit to flip since he’s already been on campus so many times. I also want to clarify we haven’t heard the ball is rolling towards a flip but that doesn’t mean it can’t. LB Mikahi Allen - Was supposed to OV to Texas in June but he never made it in. Is a teammate of Texas TE commit JT Geraci in New Jersey. Texas still needs LBs and Allen is a guy the staff is already familiar with. 31 5 Quote
NothinButDaHorns34 Posted Sunday at 10:00 PM Posted Sunday at 10:00 PM Patience, Grass hoopa. Sark does his magic in december with flips and late additions nobody expectes. 1 Quote
HookemHorns87 Posted Sunday at 10:05 PM Posted Sunday at 10:05 PM Really wanted Snell and Dorsey 2 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 10:37 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 10:37 PM 7 minutes ago, Daniel Lovell said: What about guillory? If you’re talking about OU’s CB Courtland Guillory, I highly doubt he’d end up at Texas if he went in the portal. Also, OU kinda has to ride it out with Venables. And Court is a Venables guy so I dont really see him going in the portal unless something wild happens 2 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 10:38 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 10:38 PM 32 minutes ago, HookemHorns87 said: Really wanted Snell and Dorsey Dorsey was so awesome at Under Armour Atlanta. I think he has a better chance to stick at safety than Sneller 4 Quote
bpfire4 Posted Sunday at 10:40 PM Posted Sunday at 10:40 PM What position does Snell want to play? Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 10:44 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 10:44 PM 2 minutes ago, bpfire4 said: What position does Snell want to play? He wants to be a one high safety that can roam and Texas sees him as more of a box safety/guy who plays closer to the LOS 3 Quote
Quinncent McManning, Jr. Posted Sunday at 10:47 PM Posted Sunday at 10:47 PM Well if tu’upo eventually flips we will have no safeties or linebackers. Why not throw our hat in the ring with Dorsey. Not saying I know anything about tu’upo but a guy taking that many visits and living in Alabama where the tide look more promising this year makes me nervous 1 1 Quote
UT_Ro Posted Sunday at 10:54 PM Posted Sunday at 10:54 PM Go higher for Dorsey & Osborne. I love Osborne's game dude is gonna be a stud 1 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 10:55 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 10:55 PM Just now, UT_Ro said: Go higher for Dorsey & Osborne. I love Osborne's game dude is gonna be a stud Both of them combined are probably in the 1.5-2M range. Would take a lot. Both have yet to visit Texas as well 1 Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Sunday at 10:56 PM Moderators Posted Sunday at 10:56 PM 8 minutes ago, Quinncent McManning, Jr. said: Well if tu’upo eventually flips we will have no safeties or linebackers. Why not throw our hat in the ring with Dorsey. Not saying I know anything about tu’upo but a guy taking that many visits and living in Alabama where the tide look more promising this year makes me nervous I think Texas will be just fine holding on to Tu’upo’s commitment 1 4 Quote
HookemHorns87 Posted Sunday at 11:43 PM Posted Sunday at 11:43 PM 1 hour ago, Jordan Scruggs said: Dorsey was so awesome at Under Armour Atlanta. I think he has a better chance to stick at safety than Sneller Hey @Jordan Scruggs what you have for us on Mr Royal 😎🤘 Quote
Jbro52 Posted Sunday at 11:58 PM Posted Sunday at 11:58 PM I ll wait till November to worry flips seems a little early Quote
Moderators Jordan Scruggs Posted Monday at 12:16 AM Moderators Posted Monday at 12:16 AM 31 minutes ago, HookemHorns87 said: Hey @Jordan Scruggs what you have for us on Mr Royal 😎🤘 I wish I had more but there isn’t anything new on him that we haven’t already reported. Texas has the commitment, LSU and Florida still big threats. More LSU than UF 2 Quote
Waxahorn Posted Monday at 12:26 AM Posted Monday at 12:26 AM Not sure what position Snell wants to play or how he rates against other prospects, but I can attest he was a dynamic hitter last year. A lot of guys that Snell hit had to wobble off the field. 1 Quote
UT_Ro Posted Monday at 12:30 AM Posted Monday at 12:30 AM 1 hour ago, Jordan Scruggs said: Both of them combined are probably in the 1.5-2M range. Would take a lot. Both have yet to visit Texas as well Ok Osborne then 1 Quote
WRNC Posted 46 minutes ago Posted 46 minutes ago Potential Texas targets: Kellan Hall (5-star DL): Kentucky holds the current lead Prince Che (5-star DL): Texas, LSU, Georgia and Texas A&M. Casey Barner (5-star S): Ohio State holds the current lead Quote
ArizonaLonghorn Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, WRNC said: Potential Texas targets: Kellan Hall (5-star DL): Kentucky holds the current lead Prince Che (5-star DL): Texas, LSU, Georgia and Texas A&M. Casey Barner (5-star S): Ohio State holds the current lead Bringing them in for that marquee game vs Arkansas, I see. Clever. And if they enjoy that then they can return for the game against the Citadel in two weeks! Good times in College Station. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.