MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Whatever.... He either stays or goes. Never worried about recruiting in the NIL era. 2 Quote
UTexas Posted 59 minutes ago Posted 59 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, OsasTheDestroyer said: Its finally happening And you know that how? Quote
AJLaus23 Posted 58 minutes ago Posted 58 minutes ago Tough to blame the kid. Haven’t exactly been showing a ton offensively 1 Quote
OTFBrandon Posted 56 minutes ago Posted 56 minutes ago Feel like he wouldn’t make a decision yet until Florida rolls into Austin Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 53 minutes ago Author Posted 53 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, UTexas said: And you know that how? cuz i’m the goat🐐 1 Quote
tfoster40 Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? Quote
Lawnghorn Posted 51 minutes ago Posted 51 minutes ago Hope we land this kid, but the best receivers we've had the past few years have been out of the portal. Not that worried. 2 Quote
Waxahorn Posted 41 minutes ago Posted 41 minutes ago I'm committed, but I'm very close to a decision. Got it. 1 Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 36 minutes ago Author Posted 36 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, tfoster40 said: Who does Texas target at receiver if/when Royal flips? Probably an underrated 4 star and late 27 eval Quote
FortyAcresFB Posted 31 minutes ago Posted 31 minutes ago Once A&M goes back to their normal 8-4 and we beat OU next week, we can go raid their classes 2 Quote
Dkmatx Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago 36 minutes ago, OsasTheDestroyer said: Its finally happening It’s probably not even him and if so just go get someone from the portal. 1 Quote
El Pancho Posted 21 minutes ago Posted 21 minutes ago Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. Quote
Chop Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago Hasn’t he committed like 4 times by now? Lol 2 Quote
OsasTheDestroyer Posted 7 minutes ago Author Posted 7 minutes ago 13 minutes ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. Parody account, saw it too Quote
Tim Longoria Posted 6 minutes ago Posted 6 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, El Pancho said: Funny. I saw an On3 post that he flipped to LSU. I don’t see it anymore. Either a fake or an oops. It’s probably real enough though. Its a fake. I saw it too. It's says no 3 sports Quote
HornsInAmarillo Posted 3 minutes ago Posted 3 minutes ago He seems like a drama queen. This has Dakorien Moore written all over it. Let him go. It's not like Sark's doing a whole lot with the WRs we have right now anyway. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.